Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small mod to phallosan glans chamber/bell.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Small mod to phallosan glans chamber/bell.

    So I was looking at my extender with all it's modifications and focused on the glans chamber. I know that Marlon makes his custom chambers longer so that the pull is on the shaft and not so much on the glans. I noticed that my glans was being sort of bunched up or squished from the pull of the extender and wanted to get more pull on the shaft and away from glans. I decided to try to add about an additional inch to the open end of the chamber and that way avoid having the extender pulling from the glans while stretching.

    Picture of the change is located here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ecomment_42229
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

  • #2
    Great idea. I have the same experience. I wish my xl was larger as you show in your photo.

    Originally posted by pfm View Post
    So I was looking at my extender with all it's modifications and focused on the glans chamber. I know that Marlon makes his custom chambers longer so that the pull is on the shaft and not so much on the glans. I noticed that my glans was being sort of bunched up or squished from the pull of the extender and wanted to get more pull on the shaft and away from glans. I decided to try to add about an additional inch to the open end of the chamber and that way avoid having the extender pulling from the glans while stretching.

    Picture of the change is located here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ecomment_42229

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Azmike View Post
      Great idea. I have the same experience. I wish my xl was larger as you show in your photo.
      Somewhat of a MacGyver fix! Having to find, buy, cut and create a flat surface you can bond to seems troublesome to me. Don't count on silicon caulking lasting very long before the attachment breaks off, or begins to leak vacuum. One integral piece is much better.
      Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 07-22-2021, 02:35 PM. Reason: spelling
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
        Somewhat of a MacGyver fix! Having to find, buy, cut and create a flat surface you can bond to seems troublesome to me. Don't count on silicon caulking lasting very long before the attachment breaks off, or begins to leak vacuum. One integral piece is much better.
        Actually I used "Free-Flowing Acrylic Cement" to bond the two pieces, similar to how they make acrylic aquariums.
        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
          Somewhat of a MacGyver fix! Having to find, buy, cut and create a flat surface you can bond to seems troublesome to me. Don't count on silicon caulking lasting very long before the attachment breaks off, or begins to leak vacuum. One integral piece is much better.
          If the bond doesn't hold, while I'm still evaluating the lengthened chamber I'll have to print a custom transparent chamber or other method. I'm wondering where silicone caulking came in; I'm truly insulted, ROFL.
          Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
          King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by pfm View Post
            If the bond doesn't hold, while I'm still evaluating the lengthened chamber I'll have to print a custom transparent chamber or other method. I'm wondering where silicone caulking came in; I'm truly insulted, ROFL.
            Don't be so thin skinned.... from the photo posted it looked like silicon caulking used around windows and bathtubs. My bad for not making the distinction. I have glued acrylic together too and the glue / adhesive I used was clear and thin like water. Which was what the plastics company I bought it from said is typically used for industrial applications. I've C.N.C. routered out tons of clear acrylic for clean room applications and glued it together. I've even done thermal bonding of acrylic, so I think I've got a little more experience than most when it comes to machining and bonding acrylic.
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
            www.lghangerllc.com
            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

            Comment


            • #7
              Actually I'm not thinned skinned otherwise I would have left out the "ROFL" (Rolling on the floor laughing).
              Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
              King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

              Comment


              • #8
                I think what was confusing is the phallosan chamber has a rolled edge which you probably didn't know and mistaken it for the caulking you thought you initially saw.
                So far it hasn't leaked or pulled apart and still going strong as I expected it would with the proper preparation of the surfaces and application of the solvent cement.
                Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

                Comment

                Working...
                X