wearing penis extender for 2 hours vs 6-12hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wearing penis extender for 2 hours vs 6-12hrs

so i'm using the penimaster pro, and although it's considered the most comfortable due to the vaccum device, i still find it hurts after about 2 hours. I've tried to go to sleep while wearing it, but I could never fall asleep with the device on and about an hour/2hours after wearing it while trying to sleep I would take it off.

I stretch to get a good 70-80% pull that doesn't hurt, but becomes uncomfortable after about 1+1/2hr to 2hrs.

should I be doing a 30-50% pull instead that would sustain 6+ hours?

thanks for suggestions.

It is advised not to sleep with an extender .
    Most guys do 1hr sets with extender as I understand it .

Comment

Regardless of the pull, the extender is usually removed after 1-2 hours to inspect the glans and to rest for a non specific time, jelq or pump etc. and then return to extending for 1-2 hrs.
      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I also use a PMP. I usually wear it 1-2 hours at a time, sometimes more if I lose track of time. After I take it off, I'll take at least 30 minutes break then put it back on for another set. I'd like to get in 6-7 hours a day, but life gets in the way and my average is closer to 3 sets adding up to about 5 hours.
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
          I also use a PMP. I usually wear it 1-2 hours at a time, sometimes more if I lose track of time. After I take it off, I'll take at least 30 minutes break then put it back on for another set. I'd like to get in 6-7 hours a day, but life gets in the way and my average is closer to 3 sets adding up to about 5 hours.
          Sorry to ask, but do you have an idea of the idea of the gains you had due to the extender and the time you used it? Thanks.

Comment

So while I'm not an expert or anything, and I'm mostly active outside of this forum, I wear my spring loaded extender(cheap one from ebay) max 2-2.5 hours total per day (broken down into 30-45 minute segments). 5-6 days a week.

The method I follow is going full spring compression/ stretching as far as I can. (recently upgraded my springs so it's much harder to stretch as far, and harder to go past 2.5 hours) This typically puts me at .5 inches past my BPEL. For a while I didn't understand how to get compression on my device, but I managed to get .5 inches in noobie gains in about 6 months while doing pretty much nothing right.

But after figuring out how to get my device to stay compressed, I managed to get another .25 inches in the last 2-3 months.

So I'm not saying the method I follow is the best or anything, but shorter more intense sessions is the best way to go if you ask me.

Comment

I have started extending for few months and uave leluv extender (see pics in my album). Even though recently I get great stretch, I still get numb and penis gets cold after 30 min and usually stop at 40 min. Recently I use just few soft sleeves and attach the connector just a little under glans and still get numb. I am used to all kinds of PE for 4 years including pumping, clamping and all kinds of manual stretch including lots of bundle stretches but I get numb usually after 30 min of this.
              Started 7/15/2017
              Starting Stats:
              BPEL 14 cm
              TEG 10.4
              MEG 11.4
              BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
              BPEL 17 CM
              TEG 11.7
              MEG 12.7 CM
              BEG 13.7

Comment