Extending and curvature correction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending and curvature correction

I have a probably dumb question about which way we determine the direction of a curve. Letís say your shape is a banana and the tip points left, is your curve considered ďleftĒ? Technically if youíre a banana shape it curves to the right and then doglegs left. So which is the right way to determine that?

I ask because my extender says to wear opposite the curve. Iím currently wearing it straight but the last 15 min of my one hour set I have been leaning and holding it opposite the curve to more or less do a manual stretch. (My tip points left, leaning it to the right) The weird thing is if I do a manual stretch with my hand one to left and one to the right, it seems the stretch to the same side as my curve creates a better stretch when I feel each side for tightness. So I thought am I thinking this right??

Almost all boards say to counter the curve no matter the exercise.

I did call customer service and they said wearing it straight will work too. I just thought adding a little counter stretch each time would help.

Any definitive answer to how to determine direction of your curve.

My curve is due to the right side corpus cavernosa being more developed than the left. These leads to the tip tilting left.

Is that a possibility with you? One side bigger than the other?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      My curve is due to the right side corpus cavernosa being more developed than the left. These leads to the tip tilting left.

Is that a possibility with you? One side bigger than the other?
      Hmm, not really sure how one would determine that?? Obviously my left side is shorter causing the pull to the left. I guess the right side being longer is saying the same. Do you mean bigger in terms of just length?

Comment

Working...
      X