Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best extender?

Hello everyone,
    I am planning on buying an extender but I am not sure which one to go for. I want something with the metal rods on the sides because I feel like that is much better progression tracker than something like for example Phallosan Forte, where you just tie it on your leg and you can´t really put the same tension over and over consistently.
    So I have been contemlating about SizeGenetics, since many reviews put it as the overall best, mainly for comfort. But then I read some reviews which said the comfort is terrible and it really hurts the glans and people calling it an overpriced scam and that it should have its FDA license removed, etc. That made me a bit confused because I really wanted to buy it. Now I dont know which extender to go for.
    What are your recommendations?
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...big-thing.html

unfortunately there's no 'right' answer for you, all extenders have pros and cons. You basically just need to look at the pros and cons of each one you are considering and decide which you think you can work with.

Personally I purchased the Quick Extender Pro and I like it very much. It took a little while to figure out how I could wear it comfortably, but now that I have, I love it.
    Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
    As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

I can fully recommened the Leluv Slider extender. Here is a comparison between x4labs and the Leluv Slider wider base/larger diameter version.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...on-review.html

There are many cheap all the same looking extenders on the market that are basically versions of the Sizegenetics but with less effective springs. I personally think that extenders that use lengthening insted of springs are better. The phallosan forte seems great on paper but in reality it's more an all day stretcher than extender. The QEP doesn't have the noose brackets on the backside.

The cool thing about the Slider is it only costs 30-40$. I'm having great success with it and never put on my old x4labs again.

Like Cunny said all extenders have their respective pros and cons and you need to try stuff out to see what's best for you.

The more comfortable you can extend towards your bpfsl the faster you will gain. (don't forget restdays)

I hope I don't sound like a guy trying to sell these things. This is based on my experience over many years.
      Last edited by Alex1988; 07-08-2021, 12:16 PM.
      Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

I agree with the others. Lots of good extenders out there. The ones I've heard more negative issues with tended to be off-brand extenders someone got off the Internet for cheap. The SizeGenetics you mentioned is a good one. It's almost just like my old X4, which I used for hundreds of hours and made good gains. Lots of guys on here love their Quick Extender Pros. I had a little extra money burning a hole in my pocket and sprung for a PeniMaster Pro. SUPER happy with it. Best thing is that I can wear it longer without discomfort.

Quite frankly, I think if you get an extender of decent quality, the real test is whether you wear it enough at the right tension. Some of the extender gurus on here are now saying the key to extender gains is more time under just moderate tension (like around 1000 grams). So, extenders that claim super high tension really aren't providing much extra value.

Another consideration is your girth. If you have average girth, you're probably good with most extenders. I have large girth and had to find an extender with a large base hole. At the time, X4 offered a wide base, which worked well for me. The X4 standard base (which might be similar to the SizeGenetics base) was not large enough for me. My PMP came with the standard base, but it is still plenty big enough for me.
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
          Hello everyone,
          I am planning on buying an extender but I am not sure which one to go for. I want something with the metal rods on the sides because I feel like that is much better progression tracker than something like for example Phallosan Forte, where you just tie it on your leg and you can´t really put the same tension over and over consistently.
          So I have been contemlating about SizeGenetics, since many reviews put it as the overall best, mainly for comfort. But then I read some reviews which said the comfort is terrible and it really hurts the glans and people calling it an overpriced scam and that it should have its FDA license removed, etc. That made me a bit confused because I really wanted to buy it. Now I dont know which extender to go for.
          What are your recommendations?
          I had an x4 that gave me very acceptable gains but I had to stop using it. It's kinda difficult to conceal and I have kids /wife running around the house. It also would cause discomfort where the baseplate would press into the area between my balls and the bottom of the shaft as I started wearing it for longer periods. I think this was due to the base being so narrow. The "noose" type system would also cause discomfort behind the head of my penis sometimes and it was always tempermental to get the noose or comfort strap tight enough to prevent slippage but not so tight to turn my head blue.

I recently ordered a phallosan with the plus rod kit and have been using it a few weeks. I find the vacuum style far superior to the noose style in the X4 as far as long term comfort goes. I don't know what other vacuum are or their, but it's suggest looking into them.

The forte doesn't tie on your leg as you say but around your waist. The tension for extending comes from the adjustable elastic band that goes around your waist. Tension will be relatively similar every time you wear it unless your waist changes size or you tighten /loosen the elastic.

I did find it interesting that the rods of the x4 are interchangeable with the rods on the Forte+. But the end piece that slips over the rods is better designed on the phallosan limiting the overstretch that has to be done to get the assembly over the rods.

The X4 did work, was well constructed, and the kit I bought came with all kinds of padding/straps and a complete second system but it's pretty neat wearing my Phallosan at work for 12+ hours and it's completely invisible. I already threw my main x4 away, so probably this the extra one soon enough.

Comment

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your advice and feedback!
            Actually, now I am deciding between these:
            1. Quick Extender Pro (actually, it seems to me the same as Size Genetics...I´m not sure what is actually the difference between them? maybe you could give me some feedback on this?)

and

2. Penimaster Pro (I am really seriously considering this one because it seems such a high quality..but honestly, I am a bit worried about blisters...I read that even though the vacuum is more comfortable for longer periods of usage and can supposedly also increase glans size, it can also cause blisters when used with higher pressure..which is sometimes necessary for the gains...so I am not sure now..what are your experiences with this?)...but also on their website they recommend 900-1500 g as the optimal tension...so Im not sure why all of the other extenders have 2000g, 3000g, even 4000g+ tension...

Also, I was considering Matters of Size´s Stealth Stretcher. But I haven´t read any reviews on that one so Im not sure.

Which one would you choose between these?

Comment

I would always choose the old school extender over the vac stretcher. The number of guys having success with normal extenders is just so much higher.
              Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

So far im using the QEP and find it it to be pretty good, i mean its only been a week and a half but from someone who used a restorex in the past and it was nightmare, could not stand clamping my glands down. This noose way of doing it is pretty simple. Some hiccups but the QEP blogs on here do a good job of explaining different types to wear it.

Comment

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your advice and feedback!
                  Actually, now I am deciding between these:
                  1. Quick Extender Pro

and

2. Penimaster Pro

Also, I was considering Matters of Size´s Stealth Stretcher. But I haven´t read any reviews on that one so Im not sure.

Which one would you choose between these?
                  The QEP and PMP are both good choices. I don't know anything about the Stealth Stretcher.

Personally, I like the PMP. For me, the vac bulb works better than my old X4 extender that used either nooses or a strap. I got the PMP complete set, which also comes with the belt expander for more discreet use. I've only used the belt expander once to check it out and it was pretty cool, but can't comment on how good it works longer term. I got the hose application accessory and am really glad because the pump ball that comes with it was harder for me to use (maybe because I have kind of a large glans). When I got the PMP I was restarting PE after a long break and had lost half of my previous gains with the X4. But in a few weeks gained them all back and have gained more since then. I think it would be pretty hard to get blisters using it as designed. The guys who complained of blisters might have put it on wrong and sucked in an air bubble into the chamber or didn't use the diaphragm. I've used mine over 500 hours and no blisters. My glans may have increased size based on visual but not sure because I don't measure it.

MHO on the high tension extenders is that it's more of a marketing thing than a therapeutic advantage. I trust the guys on here who are recommending lower tension (1000g+/-). If you want higher tension, you can always bottom out the springs on the PMP and stretch into a higher pull. Don't know about the QEP, but the PMP can handle a pull up to 7500g. I wouldn't do that much tension, but I suppose it is an option to go higher.

Either way you go, I think you'll be happy since you've narrowed it down to a couple fine choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
                    The QEP and PMP are both good choices. I don't know anything about the Stealth Stretcher.

Personally, I like the PMP. For me, the vac bulb works better than my old X4 extender that used either nooses or a strap. I got the PMP complete set, which also comes with the belt expander for more discreet use. I've only used the belt expander once to check it out and it was pretty cool, but can't comment on how good it works longer term. I got the hose application accessory and am really glad because the pump ball that comes with it was harder for me to use (maybe because I have kind of a large glans). When I got the PMP I was restarting PE after a long break and had lost half of my previous gains with the X4. But in a few weeks gained them all back and have gained more since then. I think it would be pretty hard to get blisters using it as designed. The guys who complained of blisters might have put it on wrong and sucked in an air bubble into the chamber or didn't use the diaphragm. I've used mine over 500 hours and no blisters. My glans may have increased size based on visual but not sure because I don't measure it.

MHO on the high tension extenders is that it's more of a marketing thing than a therapeutic advantage. I trust the guys on here who are recommending lower tension (1000g+/-). If you want higher tension, you can always bottom out the springs on the PMP and stretch into a higher pull. Don't know about the QEP, but the PMP can handle a pull up to 7500g. I wouldn't do that much tension, but I suppose it is an option to go higher.

Either way you go, I think you'll be happy since you've narrowed it down to a couple fine choices.
                    Thank you for the great feedback on PMP!
                    What is their customer service like? Is it any good? I heard that many of the penis device customer services are terrible, so just curious if PMP are reliable.

Comment

Thank you for the great feedback on PMP!
                      What is their customer service like? Is it any good? I heard that many of the penis device customer services are terrible, so just curious if PMP are reliable.
                      I really don't have much experience with PMs customer service. I made my order online, it was processed almost immediately, shipped fast and arrived in the US from Germany faster than I expected. They sent a confirmation email at each step of the process. I haven't had any issues requiring me to contact their customer service directly.

As far as reliability, I've used my PMP over 500 hours and it works as well now as the first time. The materials also still look like new. The sluices and diaphragms last longer than PM says. They say 30 days, but I've used them for more than twice that long. I bought extra sluices/diaphragms (med. and large) when I made my original order and haven't had to buy more since. BTW, I'm pretty girthy, but both the mediums and large sluice/diaphragms work for me. So, if you get extras and aren't sure about your size it won't hurt to get some of both sizes you think you are close to.

My first impression of the PMP was just "wow." It comes in a hard plastic flip case and everything is neatly organized in little cubbies inside the case. Every single component just reeked of quality. I liked my X4 and thought it was high quality, but this PMP was clearly a huge step up.

Comment

I really don't have much experience with PMs customer service. I made my order online, it was processed almost immediately, shipped fast and arrived in the US from Germany faster than I expected. They sent a confirmation email at each step of the process. I haven't had any issues requiring me to contact their customer service directly.

As far as reliability, I've used my PMP over 500 hours and it works as well now as the first time. The materials also still look like new. The sluices and diaphragms last longer than PM says. They say 30 days, but I've used them for more than twice that long. I bought extra sluices/diaphragms (med. and large) when I made my original order and haven't had to buy more since. BTW, I'm pretty girthy, but both the mediums and large sluice/diaphragms work for me. So, if you get extras and aren't sure about your size it won't hurt to get some of both sizes you think you are close to.

My first impression of the PMP was just "wow." It comes in a hard plastic flip case and everything is neatly organized in little cubbies inside the case. Every single component just reeked of quality. I liked my X4 and thought it was high quality, but this PMP was clearly a huge step up.
                        Thanky you! So as I see it, Im gonna go with PMP. Looks really high quality.
                        How do you recommend me to start? (duration/intensity of extending) I have never used extender before.
                        My PE experience is probably 9 years, but very on and off, so not consistent at all, just trying stuff out. But now for the last year and a half I have been very consistent and I have been doing 60-90 minutes of manual stretching 5x/week. So my penis is probably already used to being stretched to certain extent. That is why I wonder where to begin and how to progress with the extender?
                        Lastly, do you recommend to do only extender or should I keep doing the manual length routine I do alongside with extending?

Comment

Thanky you!
                          How do you recommend me to start?
                          Lastly, do you recommend to do only extender or should I keep doing the manual length routine I do alongside with extending?
                          Sounds like you are pretty well conditioned to start with an extender. I'd suggest starting with enough rod length to get just a little stretch. And keep it on for maybe 30-45 minutes, rest at least 30 minutes and put it on again for 30-45 minutes. Maybe do a total of 3 hours each of the first few days. Keep attuned to how everything feels and DON'T OVERDO. Do this for a couple days before you add more rod length. Then if all is good work up to your goal hours/day and gradually add rod length over the next couple weeks until you are at the max tension you want. Looking back at my stats, it took me 17 days before I was at the rod length I settled in at for a while. That was ~1" more rod length than where I started. Whenever it became pretty easy to get mounted, I added a small amount of rod length.

As far as other PE, depends on how your dick feels and available time. My routine is to jelq for maybe 10 minutes each time I take it off - gets my unit back to normal shape. Sometimes, I'll edge at the end of the jelqing. I'm pretty conservative about avoiding injury, over-work or desensitization, so my routine might be on the lighter side.

BTW, the PMP is like other devices in that it take a few times to figure out the best way to get everything mounted right. After that, it's a quick process. Feel free to DM me after you get it if you need tips on getting the vac cup on right.

Comment

Sounds like you are pretty well conditioned to start with an extender. I'd suggest starting with enough rod length to get just a little stretch. And keep it on for maybe 30-45 minutes, rest at least 30 minutes and put it on again for 30-45 minutes. Maybe do a total of 3 hours each of the first few days. Keep attuned to how everything feels and DON'T OVERDO. Do this for a couple days before you add more rod length. Then if all is good work up to your goal hours/day and gradually add rod length over the next couple weeks until you are at the max tension you want. Looking back at my stats, it took me 17 days before I was at the rod length I settled in at for a while. That was ~1" more rod length than where I started. Whenever it became pretty easy to get mounted, I added a small amount of rod length.

As far as other PE, depends on how your dick feels and available time. My routine is to jelq for maybe 10 minutes each time I take it off - gets my unit back to normal shape. Sometimes, I'll edge at the end of the jelqing. I'm pretty conservative about avoiding injury, over-work or desensitization, so my routine might be on the lighter side.

BTW, the PMP is like other devices in that it take a few times to figure out the best way to get everything mounted right. After that, it's a quick process. Feel free to DM me after you get it if you need tips on getting the vac cup on right.
                            Thank you! Im gonna probably get it in 2 weeks or so, so Im gonna let you know then!

Comment

I'm using Phallosan Forte and I can wear it 9-10 hours a day no prob. Perfect stealth and confortable

Comment

Working...
                              X