Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring, Sleeve, or both?

Hello!
    Anyone have experience with the silisleeve and/or the siliring? The siliring is supposed to help cement girth by using after a workout. The silisleeve is designed to keep the penis extended during healing. They say you can wear the sleeve all night etc. but the ring is only for about 30 minute sessions.

Any input?

Thanks

Get yourself a 1 inch ace bandage and try that, but you need to remove every 20 mins or so. Just depends on how tight you wrap it. I have wanted to try the silisleeve, etc. but I'm guessing that its not a very tight fit, which is why you can wear it all day. So after a full session of using the qep, and before I remove it, I wrap my unit with ace bandage, remove QEP and my unit is the same length as when I was tensioning it with the qep. After about 20 minutes I remove it.
    Last edited by lmspey; 07-07-2021, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Testicular Acrobat View Post
      Hello!
      Anyone have experience with the silisleeve and/or the siliring? The siliring is supposed to help cement girth by using after a workout. The silisleeve is designed to keep the penis extended during healing. They say you can wear the sleeve all night etc. but the ring is only for about 30 minute sessions.

Any input?

Thanks
      The item you mention isn't real silicon. It's TPE.... It's made in China with questionable materials. It's thin and will rip easily.

TPEs are also referred to as thermoplastic rubber, as it exhibits some of the performance properties of rubber. However, TPEs are processed similarly to plastic and are recyclable. The elastomeric component of TPEs make them soft and flexible, so they can be stretched to their twice their initial length.

If you're looking for an anti-retraction sleeve, it's best to use shorter sections of sleeve 1 3/4" - 2" long, as they work independently from one another. This is especially noticeable when transitioning from a standing to seated position repeatedly.
      I've tried all the anti turtle type sleeves and cock ring. Girth Bands work the best. Cock rings are too narrow and too tight.

IMG_4591.jpg
      IMG_2343.jpg
      LGH Girth Bands.jpg - four sizes
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
        The item you mention isn't real silicon. It's TPE.... It's made in China with questionable materials. It's thin and will rip easily.

TPEs are also referred to as thermoplastic rubber, as it exhibits some of the performance properties of rubber. However, TPEs are processed similarly to plastic and are recyclable. The elastomeric component of TPEs make them soft and flexible, so they can be stretched to their twice their initial length.

If you're looking for an anti-retraction sleeve, it's best to use shorter sections of sleeve 1 3/4" - 2" long, as they work independently from one another. This is especially noticeable when transitioning from a standing to seated position repeatedly.
        I've tried all the anti turtle type sleeves and cock ring. Girth Bands work the best. Cock rings are too narrow and too tight.

[ATTACH]105710[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]105711[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]105712[/ATTACH] - four sizes

Isn't that sleeve kind of long for girth? Seems like it will constrict a little too much of the shaft. Do you leave these on all the time or just for a short time?
        Also, how do you pick the correct size sleeve?
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Testicular Acrobat View Post
          Isn't that sleeve kind of long for girth? Seems like it will constrict a little too much of the shaft. Do you leave these on all the time or just for a short time?
          Also, how do you pick the correct size sleeve?
          Thanks!

Girth bands can be worn 24/7. I wear one even while sleeping. There's a suggested size on our blog for girth bands and sleeves.

L.G. Hanger, LLC: Search results for Girth bands - scroll down to middle of page.
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Another question or two:
            Aren't those girth bands a little long to use as a type of cock ring? Seems that to help cement gains they will compress a much longer part of the shaft than a ring.
            Also, how does it help with girth if I use all three compressing the result of a pumping session?
            They seem to be better suited to cementing length, not girth. Isn't girth cemented by constricting at the base of the shaft to maintain the bulge?
            Is there something I'm not understanding?
            Also, what are the benefits of the sleeve over the bands or visa versa?
            Thanks

Comment

Another question or two:
              Aren't those girth bands a little long to use as a type of cock ring? Seems that to help cement gains they will compress a much longer part of the shaft than a ring.
              Also, how does it help with girth if I use all three compressing the result of a pumping session?
              They seem to be better suited to cementing length, not girth. Isn't girth cemented by constricting at the base of the shaft to maintain the bulge?
              Is there something I'm not understanding?
              Also, what are the benefits of the sleeve over the bands or visa versa?
              Thanks

Comment

I purchased the girth bands. Used one while pumping and it didn't allow my penis to swell much, except for the head. The band took up just about 1.5" from the base. The rest of the penis was not covered.
                Is it best to just ump without the band and put it on after the pump?

Comment

Working...
                X