Glans purple when hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans purple when hanging

Hi, I just starting hanging with the Bib Starter hanger a little over a week ago, and for the first week I started at 4 lb and for the second week I moved up to 5 lb. My routine is 2 hours every day: 3x 20 minute sessions in the morning and 3x 20 minute sessions at night, with 5 minute resting periods in between.

But I noticed that the area around the tip of my glans will turn cold and purple after a hanging session, but it doesn't hurt and goes back to normal within a couple minutes of stopping. I tried loosening it a bit but if I loosen it anymore it will start to slip off. Is this normal, or should I be worried?

Originally posted by johnnylarge View Post
    Hi, I just starting hanging with the Bib Starter hanger a little over a week ago, and for the first week I started at 4 lb and for the second week I moved up to 5 lb. My routine is 2 hours every day: 3x 20 minute sessions in the morning and 3x 20 minute sessions at night, with 5 minute resting periods in between.

But I noticed that the area around the tip of my glans will turn cold and purple after a hanging session, but it doesn't hurt and goes back to normal within a couple minutes of stopping. I tried loosening it a bit but if I loosen it anymore it will start to slip off. Is this normal, or should I be worried?
    Make sure you have all the blood out before tightening down all the way.

Read the instructions on bibs site thoroughly if you haven't.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Keep the device on only as tight as it needs to be. More than this and you'll create unnecessary strain.

Having wraps with adhesive properties (along with cushioning) will also make the process easier on your penis.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
      X