How to air pump with bathmate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to air pump with bathmate?

I've read people saying you can air pump with the bathmate. I tried it out, but it doesn't seem like I can pump very much with it. Initially I pump and I get some vacuum, I can hear the air coming out and the valve moving when I do, but then after a couple of pumps, I don't hear anymore air coming out anymore, and I don't think I get anymore vacuum cuz it doesn't feel much different, even though I keep pumping. I've seen also people say they air pump with the wine vac mod, is that the only way to pump further with air?

I know nothing of devices, but many others do...
    Maybe post in this forum:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...com-q-250.html
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I probably air pump almost half the time; sometimes in the shower, sometimes in bed. I have a lot of success using it with just air. You need to make sure the value is closed all the way of course. I also have the Extreme with the hand pump which I feel gives better and more pumping nuance and control. I also use lube around the bottom to seal the gap against my body. You have to also make sure you have trimmed your pubic hair really really short, or shaved off - much more so than when using it with water/under water is my experience.

Comment

Is the device working well when you use water? Water is better to use but you should still be getting a good pump with air.
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
          Is the device working well when you use water? Water is better to use but you should still be getting a good pump with air.
          Ya it works really well with water, but I figured out its pretty much useless without water, you can't pump enough air out of it to give a good pump, unless you have a bathmate xtreme with the hand pump, or if you use the wine vac mod (which I know you guys at BM don't approve)

Comment

Originally posted by MalikMasvidal View Post
            Ya it works really well with water, but I figured out its pretty much useless without water, you can't pump enough air out of it to give a good pump, unless you have a bathmate xtreme with the hand pump, or if you use the wine vac mod (which I know you guys at BM don't approve)
            I have a bathmate as well and I experienced the same problem .. It gets marketed as a dry pump as well but to me personally it's useless .. You are better off buying a second cheap dry pump that has a seal around the base (a hole where you place your cock in) .. That works really well!

Dry pumping feels much better than water pumping for me. I hated it to stay in a bathtub for 20-30 minutes .. Drying yourself off etc .. Dry pump is much faster and more effective in my opinion.

Comment

The pump should still work without air even if the quality of the workout is not quite as good.
              PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
              X