Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with applying extender while semi-erect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with applying extender while semi-erect?

Hi all

So as my log shows my current routine is using Andropenis extender and then bathmate pump.

I have found I get a much better head swell and better position in the device if I apply it when semi erect - I get an erection then let it subside a little bit, apply the silicone sleeve and then strap in.

I find if I try to do it completely soft I can't use the extender at the same length, and often my head swell fails and I slip out of the device or the band rides up over the head and throttles it so I have to remove.

But I've read you shouldn't use extender while erect... Is it a problem if you go in semi erect? It feels better and more successful to me but if I'm doing something terrible I guess I should know!

Thanks all, hope you're keeping well
    'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Not a thing wrong in mounting in semi erect. I found that method worked the best, back in my X4 Labs days.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I never felt like I got as good a stretch when I was semi erect. I couldn't pull it as far to fit in the extender but that was just a personal preference. My manufacturer said to go in soft so I followed their guidelines and had awesome results.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks chaps

Captain's Log

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard View Post

I have found I get a much better head swell and better position in the device if I apply it when semi erect - I get an erection then let it subside a little bit, apply the silicone sleeve and then strap in.
          I do exactly this for the same reason. Just be sure blood isnt trapped in the head for more than an hour (max).

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
            I do exactly this for the same reason. Just be sure blood isnt trapped in the head for more than an hour (max).
            Yea I use it in hour blocks, after an hour I take it off, check all is well, get another erection going again to allow for the next application

Captain's Log

Comment

Working...
            X