Bathmate size question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate size question

I have been using a Bathmate HydroXtreme 7 on and off for 13 months. I started it mostly for fun and for the sake of the experience. But to my astonishment, I seem to have grown even though I used it so inconsistently.

So the HydroXtreme models come with a handball, which I use every time. My body has adapted to take the somewhat higher pressure (but I don't overdo it, I think). So at least while pumping/using the Bathmate, I do see a significant increase in both girth and length. Lately I've been observing, that (when pumping all the way) the lower part of my shaft is constrained by the HydroXtreme 7 and that there is no water surrounding it, anymore. I couldn't believe it for a few days, but it seems like I really need to get a bigger model, now.

My questions:

(1) So I guess I should go straight for the Hydromax 9/HydroXtreme 9 model then, correct?
    (2) So I like the handball, that came with my HydroXtreme 7. Can I buy a Hydromax 9 (e.g. cheaper) and expect my already available handball to fit on its top? (Or would that feature only be available with the more expensive HydroXtreme 9?
    (3) Just to confirm: Jumping sizes (e.g. Hydromax 11/HydroXtreme 11) is probably discouraged (issues w/ bad fit or such)? Just asking, because I also want to start JP90 and speculate about eventually getting to needing this size.

Thanks in advance for any answers!

P.S.: I also find the older model "Bathmate Hydromax X40 Xtreme" available for a little less. Is there any reason not use that (instead of the HydroXtreme 9)?
    Last edited by Dickinger; 08-01-2020, 05:07 AM.

It sounds like you're ready for a bigger pump! You are not supposed to switch out the valve or pump for one size with another. Each pump comes with its own sized valve and attachment.
    The Hydro7 corresponds to the old X30 model. The Hydro9 to the older x40 model.
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Hi,

seems like you have been using the pump for some time now.. do you get the gains only when you pump or have you measured any gains without pumping ?.
      Also, are these length and girth gains ?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X