Hanging Near The Base AFTER skin is stretched/loose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging Near The Base AFTER skin is stretched/loose

I know we are supposed to hang approx. 1" - 1 1/2" behind the glans. Is it ok to hang closer to the base after your skin has already been stretched and loosened? When I do this, hang close to base, I feel the ligs pulling considerably, and feel no skin pulling at all. I tighten hanger quite tight. It's also more comfortable the farther back, towards base, that I attach the hanger. I may not be hitting as much of the tunica, as I would, hanging closer to the glans, but I feel a direct connection to the ligs for sure. Does anyone see a problem here, or have some of you hung (hanged?) close to the base and experienced good length gains? Thanx!

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
    I know we are supposed to hang approx. 1" - 1 1/2" behind the glans. Is it ok to hang closer to the base after your skin has already been stretched and loosened? When I do this, hang close to base, I feel the ligs pulling considerably, and feel no skin pulling at all. I tighten hanger quite tight. It's also more comfortable the farther back, towards base, that I attach the hanger. I may not be hitting as much of the tunica, as I would, hanging closer to the glans, but I feel a direct connection to the ligs for sure. Does anyone see a problem here, or have some of you hung (hanged?) close to the base and experienced good length gains? Thanx!
    The Dorsal nerve exits from the base of your penis. The main problem I see is pinching it (you imply you're using a compression hanger and tightening the device tight). Nerve damage can take a considerable amount of time to recover from... it usually brings numbness and the inability to get an erection. Be careful!
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
    X