X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 HG How much KPA ?

Hi

I have an inquiry about converting HG to KPA

I purchased an electronic air pump that uses a KPA unit to calculate pressure
    I used Google to convert HG to KPA, and the result was 5 HG equivalent to 17 KPA, which extends my penis to 7 inches in the cylinder, so is the measurement in this way correct? ..Because when I was using the bathmate I could barely extend my penis to 7 inches and felt like the maximum pressure, but with the electronic air pump when my penis extended to 7 inches which is 17 KPA I feel like I can go to a higher pressure.

Please Help

Either stretch to desired length or to where it feels comfortable. Apparently 17in hg is still safe which is ~57kpa. You also have to wonder about the accuracy of the electronic air pump. which one are you using?

Comment

Hi mrfat

I am using Zen air pump I bought it from AliExpress

it is exactly the same that Zen sells, but at a much lower price, Zen only puts their name on the product, but in fact it is the same that is sold on AliExpress.

Comment

bump

Comment

1 KPA is equal to about .3 hg. So 17 KPA is about 5 Hg. Pumping at above 17 KPA for more than 20 minutes will result in excess edema.
          Last edited by not2big; 06-10-2020, 06:00 PM.
          Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            1 KPA is equal to about .3 hg. So 17 KPA is about 5 Hg. Pumping at above 17 KPA for more than 20 minutes will result in excess edema.
            Yes, I noticed that when I pump over 17 KPA I get the edema faster

Comment

Working...
            X