No announcement yet.

How to add rods on Quick Extender Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add rods on Quick Extender Pro?

So in QEP instrucitons it's written that initial size should be your penis size - 4cm. So mine would be 13-4 = 9. So what does that mean? I should use no rods first 15 hours or I should unscrew QEP that 9cm would be from my fat pad(base ring of extender) to the tip of glans? And also, should I add 0.5 cm rods every 15 hours like it's in manual?
    Please help
    Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
    Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Anyone? Please

Comment

It is just a guide. You are overthinking the process. Do what feels right for you. Try a shorter length first and if that does not provide enough tension, add more rods. Do not sweat it if you are not able to add rods as the guide tells you. Different people, different rates of growth. Ultimately let your penis health be your guide. Good luck.

Comment

Its all about how pull or stretching force is applied to your penis, by the extender, once you are fastened in.
        Some extenders are built to show about how much 'pull' you are applying.

For example, 600 grams of pull or traction is a nice safe amount to use in the beginning.

Those extenders that don't have that feature, instruct you to 'build' the extender, using rods, to a certain length. Like 1/4 inch longer than your erect length. It is a general ball park way of doing things.

A proper amount of traction stretches cells. Its a somewhat comfortable feeling.

Now, as an example, too much traction, would cause cellular breakdown, you would be causing the formation of scar tissue, which does not stretch very much.

Some who have progressed to hanging, have progressed from stretching onto using heavier forces to gain length via pulling on tougher parts of the penis to get length. This a simple way I use to explain things, hopefully it'll help you.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I don't FEEL tension like my penis is being pulled out, but on touch I feel that ligs are stretched. Maybe I'm pulling skin instead of penis? Also I'm wearing extender for 3h per day now and I have neutra PI's, never had big flacid hang (positive PI's) after extending or day after.

Comment

Don't overdo it. If the extender indicates enough tension, then do not worry about it.

Comment

Working...
            X