Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender + Jelqing... Schedule?

Hello.

What kind of schedule do you use if you combine an Extender with Manual PE (Newbie Routine at the moment)?

Any ideas?
    Physiological Indicators (the original post)
    Don't forget your KEGELS!

Cernunnos: Good question. I would suggest doing one of two things. The first thing you could do is just stick with the beginner's routine until your first 4 to 6 weeks are up, and then incorporate an extender. The second possibility is to do the beginner's routine for two or so weeks, and then gradually incorporate an extender (assuming that your PIs are healthy enough to to this).

When combining an extender with your routine, you still have to make sure you get enough rest. So you'll probably want to only use the extender on your "on" days for the first few weeks. After that, you can gradually start to use it on your off days as well. Either way, I recommend always getting 1 to 2 days of complete rest.

If you're looking for an actual "extender routine," Big Al of ForSize.com wrote up a good one a while back. The routine isn't set in stone, and is probably a tad too intense for beginner's, but it gives you a good idea of what to do nonetheless. Here it is.

Originally posted by Big Al
    Week 1
    Day 1- It's recommended that you start at the lightest setting possible at first. Though the Extender can be worn under clothing, you should train with your penis in plain view at all times to get used to the feeling of wearing the Extender and to avoid any possible cutting off of circulation. This should be done for the first week of training, if possible. Prior and after each session do a few light stretches and conduct a light hot wrap or soak session like that described in the Warming Up and Cooling Down section.

Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 45 minutes in 3 sessions of 15 minutes each. If you can, try to adjust your Extender so that your penis is pointing straight down. Your stretch should feel pleasant and fairly tight. At the end of the day, check for soreness and irritation. Take Day 2 off.

Day 3- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 1 hour and 40 minutes in 4 sessions of 20 minutes each. Though this seems a big jump over the amount of time stretched on Day 1, your penis and ligaments should adjust to this volume with little problem due to the slightness of the tension used. Take Day 4 off.

Day 5- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 2 hours and 20 minutes in 4 sessions of 35 minutes each. Spend some extra time after your last session of the day in an extra long hot wrap/soak. Take Days 6 and 7 off.

Week 2-
    Day 1- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 3 hours and 20 minutes in 4 sessions of 50 minutes each.

Day 2- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 4 hours in 4 sessions of 1 hour each. By this time, you'll start to feel as if you can wear your Extender all day. Resist the temptation and stick to the routine as outlined. Take Day 3 off.

Day 4- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 4 hours and 30 minutes in 3 sessions of 1 hour and 30 minutes each. As you can see, you're starting to string together your sessions to eventually get to 1 long session.

Day 5- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 5 hours and 15 minutes in 3 sessions of 1 hour and 45 minutes. Take Days 6 and 7 off.

Week 3-
    Day 1- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 6 hours in 3 sessions of 2 hours each.

Day 2- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 7 hours in 3 sessions of 2 hours and 20 minutes each.

Day 3- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 8 hours in 3 sessions of 2 hours and 40 minutes each.

Day 4- Things are changing a bit today. Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 9 hours in 2 sessions of 4 hours each, and 1 session of an hour.

Day 5- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 10 hours in 2 sessions of 4 hours each, and 1 session of 2 hours.

Week 4-
    Day 1- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 11 hours in 2 sessions of 5 hours each, and 1 session of an hour.

Day 2- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 2 sessions of 5 hours each, and 1 session of an hour. Congratulations! You have reached your total hourly goal of 12 hours!

Day 3- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 2 sessions of 6 hours each.

Day 4- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 1 7 hour and 30 minute session, and 1 session of 4 hours and 30 minutes.

Day 5- Your goal for today is to stretch your penis for 12 hours in 1 9 hour session, and 1 3 hour session.

Day 6- Your goal for today is to stretch for one 12 hour session without anything more than a few short breaks.

At this point, you should be ready for the advanced Extender routines.

Advanced-

Each week should have you stretching for a total of 72 hours- 12 hours a day with a day off.

Week 5- Your tension settings should be set at 600 grams of pressure.

Week 6- Your tension settings should be set at 900 grams of pressure.

Week 7- Your tension settings should be set at 1200 grams of pressure.

Week 8- Your tension settings should be set at 1500 grams of pressure.

After you've reached this level, you can start adding intensity techniques to your routine.

One technique would be to slowly raise and lower your penis while it's in the Extender towards the end of your stretching session. Start with 50 reps, and try to work up to 500.

Another technique to try is moving the Extender in different directions (slowly, of course). You can try side to side, up and down, circular motions, or a variety of all these. The key is to try and stretch your penis and ligaments beyond the level that you're accustomed to. That's what causes growth.

Yet another intensity technique is to add an extra half-rod above your current length and try holding this stretched position with the help of your hand. Don't squeeze too hard or you'll cause bruising.
    Hope this helps,
    remek
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks, remek, that really helps a lot.

The thing is, I've already been using the extender (normal, Jes-type extender) for about two or three months now, but have only jelqed about twice (today being my second session). So I guess my penis is already pretty used to the extender. Does this mean I can skip the days off with the extender, and just follow the Newbie Routine?

Thanks, pal!

Comment

Hi Cernunno, my situation sounds to be similar to yours, I also had been using a extender for a few weeks prior to me discoving PE. I have been using my extender 5 days a week with 2 days off. the the exact amount of days that I am dedicatin to the JonPop beginers routine.

I have not come across any problems as off yet, but if I do its easy enough to drop a day here or there of the extender to help with recovery.
        Start Stats :FL=5.1 FG=4.2 BPEL=5.9 EG=4.5
        Current Stats : BPEL=8.0 EG=5.5
        Goal Stats : EL=8.5 EG=6

Comment

Yes, Oh2B9 (funny nickname by the way), let me know how that goes.

I figure since we've been using the extender for a while before starting jelqing, there's really no reason to change the extender routine. It seems like the jelqing is just a complement to the Extender.

I've even heard some extender users say that they never take any days off from the extender. Since I'm impatient and feel like I'm missing out if I'm not stretching, I sometimes only stretch for 2 hours and call it my day off.

I hope that the extender & jelqing alone will be enough to reach good goals. I never want to clamp or anything, I've heard bad things about clamping. Maybe a pump, but I don't want to buy a pump!!

Let me know how it works!

Cheers.

Comment

id like to know if the extender helps so keep me updated

ive never heard of an "extender"..
            but hearing extender and penis in the same sentence peeked my interest
            i got BIG hopes.. get it.. BIG hopes... like a BIG penis.. get it.. god ur stupid..

Comment

Smallie, if you want to know about this Penis Extender, listen up:

There are about two dozen different brand names which sell the same kind of device, if you want to learn more about them visit:

Medical Penis Stretcher : X4 Labs Penis Extender

FastSize | The Original Penis Enlargement Company

ProExtender™ Penis Enlargement System

Any of these. They seem to be the most reputable companies.

Do NOT believe them when they say that you will gain inches in months. It is complete BS. I have no respect for these companies or their employees. I think they seriously need to rethink their product. They also charge up the arse. Nevertheless, I do own such a product and use it. But frankly I hate how they all make it sound like it's so easy and works so well when really it just doesn't. It takes a while, that's all I'm saying.

They're also supposed to correct curvature.

Many experienced PE'ers will tell you that the Vac-extender is better for circulation, and I'm willing to bet they're right about that. Try Autoextender Penis Enlargement Device

Well, you asked.
              Last edited by Big Al; 07-18-2009, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chinchillables
                I hear a lot about this one... but anyways, how's your progress coming?
                Yo.

It's coming along good. I'm doing the newbie routine (2 on, 1 off) and I think I'm starting to get a grip on this jelqing, no pun intended. I'm only using the extender on my on-days at the moment, seeing how that works.

Thanks for asking, chinchillables.

Comment

Working...
                X