Cooling Down after PEing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooling Down after PEing

I believe that Remek's Theory is that using Cold water to cool down (Vs. Warm or Hot water) after completing the PE is better.

Please help me to understand why is that so. Is there something specific that makes one approach superior to the other? Does the cold water contribute to hardness, EQ, increased length, girth, ...?

Thanks!

JMM,

I have always used hot water to cool down, to help ensure the healing process begins, it helps me with relaxing the tissue after the trama of a intense workout.
    UAK

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cool-down.html
      May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Comment

hey man.Listen from someone that has had smt very embarassing and think again about cool down with cold water.After 5 days of PE using cold water for cooling down I have had a cramp in my penis while in a restaurant.At first I thought that it has been cut of because I fell like that so I was close to lose my senses.At the end I made it to the bathroom with my friends help and many laughs of others but I will never forget the scary that I have taken.....
        What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange

Comment

Originally posted by papaki View Post
          hey man.Listen from someone that has had smt very embarassing and think again about cool down with cold water.After 5 days of PE using cold water for cooling down I have had a cramp in my penis while in a restaurant.At first I thought that it has been cut of because I fell like that so I was close to lose my senses.At the end I made it to the bathroom with my friends help and many laughs of others but I will never forget the scary that I have taken.....
          Thanks for the heads up, papaki. How about cool water, rather than cold? I'm interested in trying this. I already apply a little cool water after my warm-down, but this is nothing.
          Physiological Indicators (the original post)
          Don't forget your KEGELS!

Comment

Cooling Down after PEing

To cool down I use cool water in the shower, not cold water or an ice pack as has been suggested in this tread.

I am only starting to try it out, so I don't have any recommendations at this time.

This is is the reason that I started the thread, so that I may get perspective from others that have used this method for an extended period of time.

Has anyone else out there use this technique to cool down? If so, what have been your results, have you seen any negative (or positive) effects, and do you recommend it?

Thanks,

Comment

Now I am to scared to think anything else than warm water.I never forget the cool down after a PE session.You should think it carefully.I am saying no but you will do everything you want.Just think how you feel when you have a cramp in legs and try to find out how it feels a penis cramp......Do more jeqls do more streches but no cold water.I wish you not to have what I have felt.
              What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange

Comment

Papaki,

I have been using this cool down for all my finishing stretching, Jelqing and hanging. The effects have been out standing as keeping the penis elongated for longer time. I developed this practice about 2 years ago after trying the warm down and never had anything but good results.
                Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

dustpan I am PE for 1 and half year and only tried the cold or cool down for about two weaks and I have had a cramp.Maybe I am the unlucky guy or maybe you are the lucky one.In all cases the point is that a cramp Is the worst thing that you want to feel in your body so in the case that I am the unlucky one I dont think that this would hapen only on me.And if this happens to anyone (I wish you not to have ever a cramp) you will remember my words.If you want to see how my reactions was and how bad it is a cramp try to search on a thread "cramp o my god".Remember that penis has muschles and nerves so they need to be relaxed after a excercise.If you try out to find why cramps ocurs is because of not good warm up and not good warm after finishing exchercises...

Comment

Cool down seems to kill the full hang and make my dick turtle? I cool down for less than a minute with cold tap water. Any suggestions?
                    Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
                    Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
                    Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

I do a combination of both of both warm and cold. I am a track athlete and one of the things we do for our body is ice and heat. Heat first then ice (in this case cool water) then heat again. I used this same theory on my di and the results were significant and there was less soreness with faster recovery time.
                      Give 5 no 4 maybe 3 and half minutes she be ready marry me.

Comment

Originally posted by makeitslap View Post
                        I do a combination of both of both warm and cold. I am a track athlete and one of the things we do for our body is ice and heat. Heat first then ice (in this case cool water) then heat again. I used this same theory on my di and the results were significant and there was less soreness with faster recovery time.
                        makeitslap

I am glad that you are using the cool down method after you routine, I have found that it works extremely well for cementing your gains. This method I started back about two years ago before it caught on with some of the guys. Good luck with you routine.
                        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by papaki View Post
                          oh my god papaki! I feel so bad for you man!
                          PE IS AWESOME!

Comment

I'm very confused now.

To cool down, or not to cool down?

Putting cold on your penis makes it turtle...I like to warm my penis after each workout.

Can somebody experienced tell me why I should cooldown? Is it a necessity? Will PE work without it?
                            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                              I'm very confused now.

To cool down, or not to cool down?

Putting cold on your penis makes it turtle...I like to warm my penis after each workout.

Can somebody experienced tell me why I should cooldown? Is it a necessity? Will PE work without it?
                              No need to be confused Radio, do what you are the most comfortable with. I used the cooldown for awhile but believe it is better used on a cementing routine. There are many people that use the warmdown and have gained a tremendous amount, the cooldown is rather new to PE but seems to be working as well. Ever what you decide to do just remember to stay consistent with your routine so you will know if it works or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X