Ben wa ball and related product training for men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben wa ball and related product training for men

I find it amazing all the great products available to women for training their pelvic floor. You could literally spend years browsing all the products and reviews on amazon. Fancy shapes, colors, apps, etc. However the male side of this industry is sorely lacking. I propose using ben wa balls and other products, as a male, to train the pelvic floor. However, the product would obviously have to be inserted rectally rather than vaginally. I intend to get some small ben wa balls and insert them into my anus to train the pelvic floor. I will then obviously hang hardware off of the looped string as a weighted progression. I believe this will be good complementary training to the standard towel raise. Thoughts please.
    "I will lick my dick"

Could a mod move this to PE Theory and Science? It seems no one does this and the device forum machine buried it.
    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

My honest opinion is this will lead to a tight pelvic floor, but hopefully not. Good luck

Comment

I think I'd just stick with towel raises
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

To be frank a lot of more mature guys grew up with the concept males should not be anal penetrated. Younger guys seem to have moved away from this .

I can see this as an adjunct to towel raises keep me informed .

Comment

I have experimented with this exercise twice. I got a set of yoni eggs and I used the smallest one. This is 'root lock' training is my best guess to what exactly I am doing. I feel like I could get more competent with this and get to the level where it is a productive weight bearing exercise. There is very little on the web about this exercise; if anybody can find something please post it.
            "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
              I have experimented with this exercise twice. I got a set of yoni eggs and I used the smallest one. This is 'root lock' training is my best guess to what exactly I am doing. I feel like I could get more competent with this and get to the level where it is a productive weight bearing exercise. There is very little on the web about this exercise; if anybody can find something please post it.
              Maybe you DON'T NEED to be competent at this at all. Maybe all you need is to find a good person to welcome in your life. Or if not, to get other things in order, if there are other priorities still on the to-do list. "Yoni eggs" and "Ben-Wa balls"? Probably not in the top three, I dare say.

Remember what you posted a few weeks ago about you questioning whether PE is the right path for you?

I would suggest you give that another thought. Actually, not really a suggestion. It was YOU who started that thread. Take this as just a friendly reminder. You had a lot of interesting things to say, from what I remember.

Wishing you well,
              BM

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMorpho View Post
                Maybe you DON'T NEED to be competent at this at all. Maybe all you need is to find a good person to welcome in your life.
                I have practiced PUA for almost a year and have gone quite literally nowhere. So I will turn my attention to butt plugs and other bits of hardware.
                "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                  I have practiced PUA for almost a year and have gone quite literally nowhere. So I will turn my attention to butt plugs and other bits of hardware.
                  Be my guest, with regards to the plugs and co.

PUA is not the only way to find a good partner. In fact, it's probably the worst way to go about it... no surprise (from my perspective) that it didn't work. Why? Because it is generally disingenuous and inauthentic. With PUA you are trying to impersonate someone you are not. Not only does that work against you, it's an attitude that can be picked up by others (women in particular are better than men at sensing this). In my very humble opinion, it would be for the best to express yourself as you are, instead of hiding behind some shady PUA tactics.

Comment

Working...
                  X