Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My story so far

Hey everyone,
    I heard about PE about 10 years ago, and at that time it sounded like a good thing. I've always been pretty unhappy about my size. I never had any problems pleasing a woman though. So I tried this exercising thing out that I found on Penishealth I believe. I did for about a week and then gave up. If I would have kept with that then I would probably not be on pegym now. But, I am definitely ready to get this working. My wife thinks I'm nuts and that I don't need to do anything, and that she is happy with me and my size. But I am about between 4 1/2 to 5 in EL, and I'm really unhappy about it. So I'm hoping that by being on here getting tips and ideas and encouragement as well I can reach my goal of at least 7 inches in EL. I know it posible but I think it's going to take alot of perserverance and to not give up like I did 10 years ago. Also I started taking horny goat weed (750mg) and l-arginine(1000mg) together everyday. I'm 33 6'8" 233 lbs.

Welcome aboard BigB! Do a lot of reading on the site, then start a good beginners routine like https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
    JP has a list of suggested supplements on the thread, good luck

Comment

yeah i had a friend in the military who bought a penis pump maybe 10 years ago. his squad leader busted him out when he found it during an inspection, really embarrassed the guy. i asked him if it worked and i think i remember he said no. but he probably didnt' keep it for very long after that. anyway i suppose that turned me off from it. welcome and take your time, don't strain it.

Comment

Welcome to our thing mate.

Comment

Thanks guys. I just don't want to give up on this like I did last time. Kinda sad being as big as I am with a little tally wacker. It reminds me of a movie: bedazzled where he wishes to be famous. And he is his famous tall basketball player (me) and then he's being interviewed by a hot chick, and she coming onto him to laugh at him as he shows his penis. Ditto

Comment

Takes time bro. 5 or so was start. It will come just stay diligent. My wife didn't care either until she starter feeling the results in the bedroom. Now she is all for it
            My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her

Comment

Well I certainly hope so

Comment

Welcome BigB & Good luck in your PE!
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Working...
                X