My curved penis problem - how I got into PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My curved penis problem - how I got into PE

Hi everyone. Apologies in advance for any grammatical mistakes, I'm not a native speaker. I want to share a story about how I got into PE. Perhaps some of you can relate.

I have been doing PE for about a month now with the main goal of improving EQ and penile straigthening. My initial measurements (August 2021) are: 6.3 NBPEL and 5.9 EG. I mainly use PMP (6-8 hours a day, no rest days) and combine it with some manual stretching, and microwaved rice-sock prep.

I have a lateral (left-pointed) penile curvature of about 30 degrees for as long as I can remember. I was not particularly bothered by it until recently, when a girl I briefly dated suggested I should get a surgery. She was visibly distraught by the appearance of my penis the first time we got into bed, and later complained that the intercourse was painful. Needless to say, that relationship did not last very long. Then I started looking for solutions.

A couple of weeks later, I visited a doctor (one of the best in my country), who ruled out Peyronie's as a cause of concern. He said surgery is possible (i.e., shortening of the longer side of the penis), but that I should not decide based on one bad experience. Looking back, I'm glad that the doctor did not try to push me into undergoing the treatment. He actually joked that if the girl was unnerved by the shape of my penis, she probably did not see many.

While I did feel a little better afterwards, I could not help but to keep looking for alternative solutions to my problem. I read multiple peer-reviewed articles on traction and decided to give it a try. So, here's where I'm at. I use PMP daily, hoping I can achieve some 50% reduction in curvature (from 30 to 15) in a year or so. Obviously, increased lenght and girth would be a nice bonus.
    Initial measurements (August 2021): 6.3 NBPEL, 5.9 EG, 30 left-pointed curvature
    Long-term goal: 7.5 NBPEL, 6.3 EG, 15 left-pointed curvature (or less)

Talk t Big Al.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

The following is a good resource: How to fix a curved penis 101
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thank you Big Al. I am familiar with this thread. It is definitely a great resource and I'll make sure to incorporate some of the more advanced exercises as I progress!

So far, I have been taking things slow and steady. Penile health is a top priority for me. This is why I have avoided all erect exercises, including jelquing. My concern is that this could actually worsen the curvature.
        Initial measurements (August 2021): 6.3 NBPEL, 5.9 EG, 30 left-pointed curvature
        Long-term goal: 7.5 NBPEL, 6.3 EG, 15 left-pointed curvature (or less)

Comment

Glad to help!

The standard course of action would be to perform the majority of your exercises using the hand opposite the curve, and with some emphasis of performing whatever movements you can which would help to encourage reshaping- e.g.- sub-erection jelqs and stretches.

If this fails to yield satisfactory results after some time, that would be a good time to test out the more advanced movements like Erect Bends. Even then, you'd slowly ease into the exercise.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
          X