New to PE and have some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE and have some questions

Hi so I am new to PE and I want to know what gains I could get?
    I am 5.5 inches hard and around 3 inches soft and heard that you can gain around 50% as a goal. So is it unrealistic for me to go to 8.25 inches from penis stretching and jelqing and how much can it enlarge my flaccid penis? Also what techniques can you recommend to reach my goal(Manual techniques only, I don't want to buy any tools)
    Cheers

Hey Anomaly!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

One inch is a normal gain for erect length. However, if you are dedicated and consistent over a year or two, You can expect additional gains. Flaccid gains are usury less.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Goals are great, however take care not to make them so big that you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
      Probability enters the consideration of goal setting, for some.

Perhaps, eyeballing a 1" erect, after, (best guess) 2 years ? Not knowing any background, or past pe work, it is just guessing.

What do you think ?
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

50% would be 11 inches ? or 8.25?
        25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
        5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
        25th september: ??
        Goal 18cmx16cm
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Goals are great, however take care not to make them so big that you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
          Probability enters the consideration of goal setting, for some.

Perhaps, eyeballing a 1" erect, after, (best guess) 2 years ? Not knowing any background, or past pe work, it is just guessing.

What do you think ?

Yeah maybe I should lower my goal.
          So you think going from 5.5 to 6.5 in 2 years is more likely?

Comment

Originally posted by 6and4.2 View Post
            50% would be 11 inches ? or 8.25?
            50% increase would be 8.25 inches
            100% increase would be 11 inches
            I am seeking a 50% increase but I think it might be a little unrealistic

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              Hey Anomaly!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

One inch is a normal gain for erect length. However, if you are dedicated and consistent over a year or two, You can expect additional gains. Flaccid gains are usury less.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Hi, so there are some terms I don't Unfortunately know yet.

What does JP and PI mean?

Also what does MBPEL mean and MSEG?

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                X