I've changed my mind..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've changed my mind..

Well, I've decided not to do PE for 2 reasons.

1) I posted a thread about my circumcision experience just to put some information out there, but just because I say I haven't loss any sensation, I guess uncircumcised guys are offended that I declined the one positive of being uncircumcised?? It's like you can't try to be helpful to members without everyone getting anal, because they are or aren't a certain way.

I feel that the same thing would happen with the blog I was working on with pictures every step of the way of the PE progress that I make. Because if I do receive gains, someone will say I photoshopped the picture, or I held the ruler differently, or whatever else they can think of.
    Then if I don't make any gains, all of the administrators will get pissed, and all other loyal PE contenders, & it'll turn into "You didn't do the exercises correctly", or "Your just trying to scare people away".

2) My penis is healthy and a good size, I wouldn't mind a couple inches, but still. There's no reason to risk something that already does what it's asked.

But I thank you all, I definitely learned a lot of new stuff from this forum! Goodluck with everyone on their goals.
    I'll still be around every now and then.

Originally posted by xps View Post
    I feel that the same thing would happen with the blog I was working on with pictures every step of the way of the PE progress that I make. Because if I do receive gains, someone will say I photoshopped the picture, or I held the ruler differently, or whatever else they can think of.
    Then if I don't make any gains, all of the administrators will get pissed, and all other loyal PE contenders, & it'll turn into "You didn't do the exercises correctly", or "Your just trying to scare people away".
    First of all do PE for yourself. Who cares if people don't believe you, at least you will know you have gained and thats all that matters. Besides people on this forum would believe you, they know PE is real and that's why they are here. What reason do they have not to believe you especially with photos, I mean 99% of the members don't post photos and people still believe them.

I would give it a try before you dismiss it and quit. You will be thanking yourself in a year when you got that extra inch both ways.

Anyways do what you want and best of luck.
    Starting Size: 7.2"BPEL/6.8"NBPEL, 4.5"EG Midshaft/5"Base/4"Glans
    11/10/2010): 7.5"BPEL/7.0" NBPEL, 4.8"MEG/5.3"Base/4.2" Glans
    Second Goal: 8.0"BPEL, 5.5"EG Midshaft/glans
    *DREAM GOAL: 9.0"BPEL, 6"EG Midshaft*

Comment

The people here support PE, but we also understand that not everyone else wants to do it.

Just make sure the decision to not do PE is what you really want. You shouldn't try & over-analyze what others think.

I'm glad you learned a lot XPS. Good luck with life
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

It's your call. I say to hell with what other people say. Do it for you or not. You are right if it works don't fix it. For myself I've had some gains and no down sides just positives. I'll keep at it.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

The first reason you state.. i do not understand it .. not at all?
          who the F*uck cares what others think :s I really cant get this ..

the second reason is more understandable..
          but i feel like, that its the first reason that are the main reason...

The PEGym is the most friendly and loving PE comunity out there..
          but if you are sure ... then good luck friend..
          im sorry it didnt worked out for you..
          i really wish you would reconsider it, and stay!

Comment

Yes you're right ! Some people on here are jerks at times, me included! Other times, and more times than not, you will find a large group of caring people that you can talk to about anything and everything. I think that's enjoyable and enlightening to talk with people all over the world about a range of issues,not just pe. As for mods yelling at you , will I don't think that will happen; they would just simply try to help you if you're really set on getting gains and you're not getting them. It's your decision but I hope you would reconsider. If you need to, drop me a pm and we'll talk!
            Last edited by CUSP82; 09-10-2010, 09:07 AM.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for your replies!
              A lot of you mention that I need to do it for myself, I was planning on doing it for myself, but I also wanted to make concrete proof of any gains I made for this forum, so anytime a skeptical shows up you could link them to my progress pictures. But trust me it was for myself, I just also wanted to do something for the community.

Yea CUSP82, if I ever start thinking about it again I'll definitely hit you up!

Comment

Originally posted by xps View Post
                Hey everyone, thanks for your replies!
                A lot of you mention that I need to do it for myself, I was planning on doing it for myself, but I also wanted to make concrete proof of any gains I made for this forum, so anytime a skeptical shows up you could link them to my progress pictures. But trust me it was for myself, I just also wanted to do something for the community.

Yea CUSP82, if I ever start thinking about it again I'll definitely hit you up!
                I wouldn't overly worry about proving anything to skeptics unless you're a professional photographer--even then, some people just don't want to believe. It wont matter how good the pictures are, or how well you document things.

If you do PE it should be because you want it first & foremost.
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I have to admit, I also don't understand your reasons for not trying PE. I reviewed the circumcision FAQ and didn't see anything offensive in the posts - maybe you were referring to some PMs.

If you blog your progress with PE and don't make gains I'm quite sure people will comment and suggest you are doing things wrong. However, that's out of a desire to help you not slap you down. PE is a highly individual exercise and what works for one may not work for another. Making gains is the measurement of success in PE, at least for most guys. No gains, no success which means something different needs to be tried.

As far as photographs, if you're concerned don't post any. That is not a requirement. My view on photos is they are best kept private. Not because I don't believe in showing your stuff - I just think its too hard to see real gains in a picture. There are often differences in lighting, position, level of arousal, etc and those make the comparison of photos difficult.

PE is a long term commitment and growth occurs over a period of months and years making it difficult to compare pictures. That being said I've found pictures great for showing flaccid growth (specially for growers turning into showers).

In the event you change your mind in the future I think I can speak for everyone in saying you will always be welcome here.

Comment

Working...
                  X