No announcement yet.

Ask PEGym after dark...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used to be doggy when I didnt really want to connect with the person.

Now missionary
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      How about:
      What position do you guys like to start with?

(The original question on reddit was :
      What position do you guys like to start with during hookups?
      would your answer change?)
      Either holding each other or my face buried between her legs, as soon as she hits the sheets, YUMMY.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

How about:

Depends on her energy level...

If she is tired and grumbling, we start with missionary with her legs closed.

If she is spunky, we start with woman on top.

If we want variety, modified side to side.

If there is a blue moon, rear entry.
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

How do you do missionary with her legs closed? Do you put both legs on one shoulder?
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
            How do you do missionary with her legs closed? Do you put both legs on one shoulder?
            Let Me Google That

How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Not sure why there is a question? I get deep inside, my legs go out while her’s cum together and away we go. Making sure my shaft strokes her clit and still hits her G spot. It makes her tighter and me feel bigger to her. ie, more friction. Not that necessary these days. IDK though, forgot how fun it is for both, maybe include into tomorrow’s romp. Thanks for the reminder
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I think im too fat for that position. I dont have a tigh gap

Comment

I think im too fat for that position. I dont have a tigh gap
                  Wont matter if he has a huge cock. My Mrs ain’t slim and trim. Over 200 lbs and we have no issues. If I could get her away from The Studs on Big Brother. Not looking good for sex tomorrow. Fuck it.

Comment

Top reddit answer was:
                    "Usually some foreplay then missionary or doggy style. Or being on top but with my knee issues the last 4 years I haven't been able to get up there lol >.<"
                    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                    Thread
                    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

New question:

Other than touch, which of the five senses gets you off the most?
                      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                      Thread
                      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Top reddit answer was:
                        "Usually some foreplay then missionary or doggy style. Or being on top but with my knee issues the last 4 years I haven't been able to get up there lol >.<"
                        Sayyy...why are you being coy with your answers, Incog?

What is your answers to the previous questions you asked?

Comment

New question:

Combo of sound and sight...sounds can be very hot.

Comment

Content deleted by Moderator
                            Last edited by closed291; 07-18-2019, 07:22 AM.

Comment

New question:

Sight. I love to watch her orgasm. But taste is a close runner up. Let your minds run wild.

Comment

New question:

Sound with sight a very close second.
                                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
                                X