Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motivational Quotes to Help You Succeed!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

- Albert Ellis

Comment

A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other. One of them is a good wolf which represents things like joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness & truth. The other is a bad wolf, which represents things like anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The grandson stops and thinks about it for a second then he looks up at his grandfather and asks, Grandfather, which one wins? The grandfather quietly replies - the one you feed.

- The Parable - Tale of Two Wolves

Comment

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough, we must do."
          -Johann Wolfganh Von Goethe

Comment

"Its better to burn out than to fade away" - Baddie from the movie Highlander.
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

"Failure to plan, is planning to fail" - Ben Franklin (maybe?)
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

'It's always seems impossible until it's done.' - Nelson Mandela

Comment

"There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory" Sir Francis Drake

And here is one that I came up with about 8 years ago:

"Don't let the winds of the world blow away the seeds you've sown." Pretty much, do not let ANY obstacle that life will throw at you (be it work, relationships, friendships, family, etc.) get in the way of what your goal/objective you are trying to accomplish. That very quote has stuck by me and I now see what it means to me now.

Comment

You never get anywhere in life sitting on your ass-quote unquote!
                      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
                        You never get anywhere in life sitting on your ass-quote unquote!
                        You can explore your inmost being while sitting on your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by User4286 View Post
                          You can explore your inmost being while sitting on your ass.
                          meanwhile you bacon burns!🤣

Comment

If at first if you don't succeed,get a bigger hammer-Alan Lewis

Comment

Hi. Iíve always loved mathematics, but I didnít like writing essays on different subjects, so I often went to an essay company - http://rankmywriter.com! I found the real professionals in my line of work, theyíve always done the best work Iíve never been disappointed in. They do it very quickly and very well.

Comment

If at first you don't succeed, get someone else to do it

Comment

Working...
                                X