Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Update:

So I just spoke with my urologist.

After an embarrassing conversation explaining what a ďpenis pumpĒ is, he told me to stay away from my bathmate lol. Essentially he said that he thinks I overworked myself and to just give it rest, and not to avoid the gym. My numbness in the groin region has started to fade away for the most part but I still feel some kind of sensation around my tailbone and left glute still. The only thing concerning to him was the pain Iíve experienced, so if that continues Iíll be going back for an MRI at his recommendation. On a side note, I had sex last night with a rock hard erection, which is easier to get when Iím high for some reason.

Iím going to listen to what the uro said and just give it time, while continuing to do pelvic floor stretches. Letís hope this was just a learning experience!

Didn't I say rest it as well? Great give the uro all the credit. I gave you the same advice and I didn't even get paid nor did I get all the credit I deserve!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Didn't I say rest it as well? Great give the uro all the credit. I gave you the same advice and I didn't even get paid nor did I get all the credit I deserve!
      I've seen this happen to you way too many times friend, it just isn't right.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Haha! How could I forget. The uro just reiterated what you said, so thanks for the sound advice!

Comment

Originally posted by lacade View Post
          Haha! How could I forget. The uro just reiterated what you said, so thanks for the sound advice!
          My bill is in the mail!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
          X