Just got labs back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got labs back

I have had on and off ED for several years now and really have tried everything. I have recently been going through a rough time to where I am basically scared of sex due to lack of confidence. I have also been on TRT for about 3 years and lately feel like it has been lacking. I workout 4-6 times a week and am really in the best shape of my life. I also recently (7 days ago quit dipping). I just got my first set of labs from my TRT doc since Feb and I feel like they are low. Would love someone's opinion.

TEST=694 ng/dl (first level below 700 since 11/22/19)
    Free Test+20.6 (lowest since 11/22/19)
    Estradiol=15.7 (Lowest mark since starting TRT)

What else do you want to know.

Your numbers are absolutely fantastic.

Unless you are looking for numbers in the range of body builders you should stay where you are at.

Your TRT must be being provided by one of the many "men's health" clinics. Most of the time they are giving way too much testosterone for their prescription. Another thing to be aware of is the estradiol numbers. 15.7 is putting you close to the lower end of where you want to be. You are very close to crashing your "E" levels and trust me, you dont want to do that. When you do, you will have baody aches and pains, your libido will sink like a lead bobber and life will suck.

I'm going to take a guess that you are on either 150 MG of testosterone and they have prescribed you anastrozole along with it.

I tried one for about 6 months, they fu&8ed me up pretty good, crashed my % levels to below 5 and it was hell.

You would be better off at 75 to 100 mg a week with no anastrozole. My numbers are lower now than when I was using the "clinic" but I feel much better and am living life like a sexual beast, wife couldn't handle more if she tried!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

One more thing to add, ED is not always directly linked to your testosterone numbers. There are mental and physical conditions that can cause ED, even for men with a good test count. At 694, you have more than enough test in your system and your free test is good as well. Free test numbers are more important by the way.

I would recommend learning about test from different sources. When I finally figured out my issues I went to my regular doctor, told her what was up and she put me down to 65mg of cypionate once a week. I have upped it to 100 and my numbers are still lower than yours but no ED.

Comment

I am actually on 320 MG weekly and yes I am anastrozole along with HCG. I actually felt better when my Free Test was up around 24-26 and my Test was over 750. I think my Estradiol is low so I am chatting with them this week.

Comment

Originally posted by hogfan78 View Post
          I am actually on 320 MG weekly and yes I am anastrozole along with HCG. I actually felt better when my Free Test was up around 24-26 and my Test was over 750. I think my Estradiol is low so I am chatting with them this week.
          Learn all that you can, the anastrozole fukked me up bad, and they kept saying that was strange and it hadnt messed up others.

THEY....DO......NOT.......Care

Knowlegde is key, if you have questions feel free to ask.

TRT is great when its needed but many providers just want to sell and its always going to feel good while your numbers are high.

You need to learn what E levels can do to you, it can mess you up when your low, in fact you can be at 1000 for a test score but if your E crashes you will still have a limp dick.

Best way to go is find out how much T you can handle without the need for anastrozole.

They had my numbers at around 1300 plus, now running at abround 450-500, I feel 10 times better!

HCG, don't need it.

The combo can send your hematocrit through the roof and that can get pretty serious as well. I had to go in and get my blood drained to get my numbers under control.

My clinic dropped me as soon as I started asking what was going on and then told them I don't want the anastrozole.

Got an email saying I was cut off, n help, no advice......the initials were RMC, if that is who your going through consider someone else.

Best of luck

Comment

Working...
          X