Ball Stretching / Girth Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Stretching / Girth Question.

Hey guys, is there such thing as ball stretching? And if so, does your sack just hang lower or does it also increase the size of your balls?

Also, what would you say is better for girth gains, jelqing or clamping?

Thanks.
    Last edited by john scaely; 03-05-2010, 11:26 PM.

hey man not sure about your ball stretch ideas but both jelqing and clamping will help you achieve girth gains.
    But in saying that clamping is not advised for new comers to PE, The vets recomend 6 months of conditioning before you clamp.
    Goal 9x6

Comment

Originally posted by john scaely View Post
      Hey guys, is there such thing as ball stretching? And if so, does your sack just hang lower or does it also increase the size of your balls?

Also, what would you say is better for girth gains, jelqing or clamping?

Thanks.
      The best thing is to stick to the 90 day routine, forget about ball stretching and clamping. Ball stretching is a whole other exercise entirely.
      Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
      Some people see things, and say, "Why"
      I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

I agree, clamping is for veterans and has risks. Ball stretching is a different area to pe in a sense and best left for the time being.
        If you wish to do testicle exercise, member scythe claims excellent results from a simple 5 minute massage and hey, it can't hurt.

Comment

John, I have been jelqing my testicles for some time now, and I think that though they are definitely hanging lower, my testicles themselves aren't larger. Also, I think that if you stop doing it, your sack will eventually return to its original state.
          Here is my routine:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...arger-sac.html
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Why would you even wanna mess with your sack? Leave them balls alone, you really don't wanna end up sterile.

I personally don't even see why you'd want a drooping sack.
            Starting Stats (15th Febuary 2010):
            EL: 5.7 inches.
            BPEL: 6.25 inches.
            EG: 5.25 inches

Current:
            BPEL: 7 inches.

Goal:
            BPEL: 8-10 inches.
            EG: 6.5-7 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloppy View Post
              Why would you even wanna mess with your sack? Leave them balls alone, you really don't wanna end up sterile.

And Radiohead said this in that connected thread, and I TOTALLY AGREE WITH RADIO!!!

Originally posted by Radiohead
              Thats where I stopped reading.

I have shivers all over my body right now.

DONT PULL ON YOUR TESTICLES. WTF?

DANGEROUS!

GOOD GRIEF MAN, is this a real goal? Obsession, whatever, ITS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up if you like it, I guess!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sloppy View Post

I love it when I hear this response. Here we are all yanking on our cranks to make them longer, thicker, etc., but when someone goes outside the box the question of why would you want to comes up!!

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                And Radiohead said this in that connected thread, and I TOTALLY AGREE WITH RADIO!!!

GOOD GRIEF MAN, is this a real goal? Obsession, whatever, ITS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up if you like it, I guess!!!

All I can say my good man, is bite me.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

If you want a larger sac, or a lower one, go for it. Just be careful not to damage anything. I have said this before, but doing internal stretches and fowfers (kinda) have made my sac hang a bit lower.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Hey guys rbi is right,many would say we are all mad ,penis enlargement exercises wtf.
                    Anyway they are his balls and he is a grown up.

Comment

Didn't mean to insult you, but from my personal point of view droopy balls aren't what I'd aim to have - each to their own. I wish you success in acheiving whatever results you aim for with your testicals.

However, almost every man has thought about making their penis bigger whereas I doubt this is the same for balls. I'm pretty sure you're trying to say about how we tug on our penis's though and that could be seen as dangerous, that is very true. Just I feel pulling on your actual testicals where your sperm is created doesn't sound good to me.

You've completed it with success so carry on and once again I wish you good luck in what you're doing.
                      Starting Stats (15th Febuary 2010):
                      EL: 5.7 inches.
                      BPEL: 6.25 inches.
                      EG: 5.25 inches

Current:
                      BPEL: 7 inches.

Goal:
                      BPEL: 8-10 inches.
                      EG: 6.5-7 inches.

Comment

Definitely not going to beat a dead horse here. Sloopy, I know you did not intend to slam anyone, but this calixto guy has gotten under my skin with some of his recent posts.

I have been very carefully jelqing my sack for over five months with no complications. It is a light kind of stretching exercise, smooth and not much pressure applied. Just like not jelqing over your glans, I most definitely don't jelq over my testicles themselves. I work them three days a week max, and for less than eight minutes each time. In my case, my sack was usually tight, almost turtle like, and this has allowed them to hang freely. This isn't about having a ball sack that hangs to your knees, just about having a nut sack that hangs loosely.

Besides, I love a good debate!!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                          I love it when I hear this response. Here we are all yanking on our cranks to make them longer, thicker, etc., but when someone goes outside the box the question of why would you want to comes up!!

All I can say my good man, is bite me.
                          Dude, I was just saying, this was funny. And what was really funny was what Radiohead said. Radio is A RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Definitely not going to beat a dead horse here. Sloopy, I know you did not intend to slam anyone, but this calixto guy has gotten under my skin with some of his recent posts.
                            rbi, hey man, I don't wanna "get under your skin" or do anything but provide an open forum for ALL questions, so I apologize. I was trying to be humorous, and when I read Radiohead's response, I was laughing, A LOT!

I am sorry man, it is much more important that we have openness and support each other and I should have tried harder to make it not seem condescending.

Hope we are cool, but I am curious, what ELSE have I said to upset you?

Comment

I have been very carefully jelqing my sack for over five months with no complications. It is a light kind of stretching exercise, smooth and not much pressure applied. Just like not jelqing over your glans, I most definitely don't jelq over my testicles themselves. I work them three days a week max, and for less than eight minutes each time. In my case, my sack was usually tight, almost turtle like, and this has allowed them to hang freely. This isn't about having a ball sack that hangs to your knees, just about having a nut sack that hangs loosely.

Besides, I love a good debate!!!!
                              Interesting thread, guys. There were several men over at MOS who were working on making their ball sack hang lower. (Of course, you can't increase the size of your balls themselves). But massaging your ball sack can help add to the entire package, as it were.

I see some of these "old" (he, he) men at the gym with their balls hanging half way to their knees. This, we want to avoid. Mine shrink up nice and tight when I'm fully erect, and they hang low when I am flaccid or pumped. My flaccid (and pumped flaccid) dick hangs lower than my sack, though. This is my ideal and I am happy with it.
                              Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                              Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                              Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                              Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                              February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                              June '13 BPFLS 11"
                              January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                              December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment