Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sloppy
    replied
    It's a minutely valuable piece of knowledge which I'm glad I now know. It's still one of the most stupid things you could possibly want to know.

Leave a comment:

• Pirate
    replied
    Okay. Now I know way too much about bananas.

Leave a comment:

• Fluxo
    replied
    update on the bananas.. got some new ones today, all of them are between 5 and 5.5 inches in girth in the middle. the longest one was 10 inches and the shortest was 8 inches..

Leave a comment:

• Fluxo
    replied
    Let me know what u get with those bananas, the bananas i have are chiquita

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    ok, I trust you, I just ATE a banana and it looked way bigger, but with the piston I woke up with this morning, I bet its true.

Think I will go measure, a banana, that is!

Leave a comment:

• Fluxo
    replied
    i took it right in the middle of 2 bananas and they were both around 5, i was amazed to cause i thought they would be bigger to, i guess the angle we look down at makes the girth seem smaller then it is..

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverEnuff View Post
    Whoa there Sloppy, don't be putting your penis in my hand, I believe your memory is flawed and downright wrong, try recollecting using your own hand it might be easier, unless you have no hands then I sincerely apoligize and wonder how the hell you do this PE thing.
    HAHAHA to this.

But really? only 5"? They GOTTA be more than that?

I have the same girth as a banana? COOOOOL!!!

Gonna keep it up then!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fluxo
    replied
    it was a typo, come on.. Ill buy more bananas tomorrow and get some more measurements if its still needed..

Leave a comment:

• UYN
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverEnuff View Post
    Whoa there Sloppy, don't be putting your penis in my hand, I believe your memory is flawed and downright wrong, try recollecting using your own hand it might be easier, unless you have no hands then I sincerely apoligize and wonder how the hell you do this PE thing.
    I 2nd that.

Leave a comment:

• NeverEnuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Sloppy View Post
    When I think of a banana, it seems to be huge compared to a penis, and something you'd wnat to have. But from memory of holding a banana they seem to fill your hand less than my penis.

Leave a comment:

• Pirate
    replied
    I have to admit that now I'm curious.

Leave a comment:

• Fluxo
    replied
    i just measured the 2 bananas at my house and they are 7 inches long by just over 5 inches in girth and 6 3/4 inches by 4 3/4th... i need more bananas, i eat one every day for breakfast, good way to start the day..

Leave a comment:

• Sloppy
    replied
    This question is so stupid but I really want to know. Just sat here laughing at how stupid some of the things I wonder are. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Pirate
    replied
    Laughing!
    If I had a banana handy, I'd measure it. But I don't, sorry!

Leave a comment:

• Sloppy
    started a topic Banana.

Banana.

When I think of a banana, it seems to be huge compared to a penis, and something you'd wnat to have. But from memory of holding a banana they seem to fill your hand less than my penis.

So my question is, what would you guys say the girth of a banana is? Or better yet does anyone have a measurement? I would measure one myself just I don't have any bananas in at the moment.

Sorry for the idiocy of this question it's jsut something that makes me curious as to what my goals actually are.
Working...
X