Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When should I practice edging before or after my kegel exercises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When should I practice edging before or after my kegel exercises?

I do like 400 slow-hard kegels taking 20-30 rep breaks to get my erection back hard. I tried doing edging monday and I busted on the 2nd try. Im thinking it was because my pc muscle was fatigue but im not sure. Im not going to try again until this coming up monday to keep from making masturbating a habit again. What is ya'll opinion?

You can do kegels anytime flaccid or fully erect. The best kegels are done fully erect in my opinion.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

How often do you kegel?
      I kegel every other day and tend to edge on the off days so that I avoid edging while PC fatigued.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
        You can do kegels anytime flaccid or fully erect. The best kegels are done fully erect in my opinion.
        yea I agree because I can really feel it when i place my finger on my pc muscle while im doing them.

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
        How often do you kegel?
        I kegel every other day and tend to edge on the off days so that I avoid edging while PC fatigued.
        I do kegels one time a day everynight around about this time a matter of fact im about to start my exercise.

Comment

Hey dudes

Just dropping in to remind you guys that you need lots of rest when you kegel. Those muscles are skeletal muscles but much more delicate. They need to be properly healed. Every other day is too intense, in my opinion.

Sometimes I need a week of rest to recover from a kegel workout. Different strokes for different folks, ya know what Im saying?
          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
            Hey dudes

Just dropping in to remind you guys that you need lots of rest when you kegel. Those muscles are skeletal muscles but much more delicate. They need to be properly healed. Every other day is too intense, in my opinion.

Sometimes I need a week of rest to recover from a kegel workout. Different strokes for different folks, ya know what Im saying?
            how many kegels do you do? I hear from some people do it everyday and some people say rest it every other day. I don't know which one to believe.

Comment

Radio is right. Some people tend to overwork their kegels, thinking the more they kegel in a day, the better. It isn't like that..
              Unless you rest it, you might notice that it will cause Pre-Ejac or worsen an already existing condition
              Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
              Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Originally posted by scythe View Post
                Radio is right. Some people tend to overwork their kegels, thinking the more they kegel in a day, the better. It isn't like that..
                Unless you rest it, you might notice that it will cause Pre-Ejac or worsen an already existing condition
                how long have you been doing kegels? and would you consider yourself a person that lasts a good while in bed? If so I'll take your advice

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                  Hey dudes

Really? You feel that every other day is too intense?
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-j View Post
                    how long have you been doing kegels?
                    I have been doing kegels for many years without knowing what they were called.
                    When I discovered PE in August 09, I started kegeling daily. I have a pretty strong PC muscle.
                    Then I discovered the reverse kegel, and that, my friend is the KEY to lasting as long as you want in bed.

I suggest that next time you edge/masturbate, do not kegel. Instead, relax your PC muscle intentionally, and it will take you a long time to get to the PONR. Your urge to ejaculate will disappear when you Reverse Kegel.
                    and would you consider yourself a person that lasts a good while in bed? If so I'll take your advice
                    In that case my 'advice' is meaningless because I am a virgin.
                    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html

Comment

I have been doing kegels for many years without knowing what they were called.
                      When I discovered PE in August 09, I started kegeling daily. I have a pretty strong PC muscle.
                      Then I discovered the reverse kegel, and that, my friend is the KEY to lasting as long as you want in bed.

I suggest that next time you edge/masturbate, do not kegel. Instead, relax your PC muscle intentionally, and it will take you a long time to get to the PONR. Your urge to ejaculate will disappear when you Reverse Kegel.
                      In that case my 'advice' is meaningless because I am a virgin.
                      i just started doing reverse kegels 2 days ago i even posted a thread saying which is better for the ponr moment to hold it in and nobody really answered me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-j View Post
                        i just started doing reverse kegels 2 days ago i even posted a thread saying which is better for the ponr moment to hold it in and nobody really answered me.
                        The answer is reverse kegels.
                        Kegels may help you get harder and stronger erections, but when it comes to uncontrollable ejaculations, Kegels are the culprit.
                        Some people kegel unconsciously when they masturbate or have sex, resulting in quick ejacs. The key is to relax your PC muscle.
                        I was ballooning last night and held a soft Reverse Kegel for the entire period - not only dick my erection swell up, but I managed go for 45 minutes nearly, and not once did get the urge to ejac. In fact, I had to force myself to kegel to even get close to the PONR.

Comment

The answer is reverse kegels.
                          Kegels may help you get harder and stronger erections, but when it comes to uncontrollable ejaculations, Kegels are the culprit.
                          Some people kegel unconsciously when they masturbate or have sex, resulting in quick ejacs. The key is to relax your PC muscle.
                          I was ballooning last night and held a soft Reverse Kegel for the entire period - not only dick my erection swell up, but I managed go for 45 minutes nearly, and not once did get the urge to ejac. In fact, I had to force myself to kegel to even get close to the PONR.
                          thanks alot that post really answered my questions that i was wondering about. I also think I may skip doing and kegels everynight and do them every other night since their are people up here that have been successful doing them.

Comment

Every other day is fine.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                              Every other day is fine.
                              Whew. Thanks.
                              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                              X