Veins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veins.

I've been jelqing and stretching, and every day I get more of these purple horrid spider veins appear on my penis. They are in no way a PI, they're nothing but them spidery veins.

They haven't gone down and only get worse. Has anyone had this before and got rid of them? I really want to get rid of them, if they keep coming up I'm going to have to stop PEing, the size isn't worth these veins.
    Starting Stats (15th Febuary 2010):
    EL: 5.7 inches.
    BPEL: 6.25 inches.
    EG: 5.25 inches

Current:
    BPEL: 7 inches.

Goal:
    BPEL: 8-10 inches.
    EG: 6.5-7 inches.

Soppy_ to my common knowledge veins are good pi"s which means this is good... someone correct me if im wrong...

Comment

Just to clarify, these are by no means the kind of veins you want, they're the horrid purple spidery veins. Really unattractive and not at all something you'd want.
      Starting Stats (15th Febuary 2010):
      EL: 5.7 inches.
      BPEL: 6.25 inches.
      EG: 5.25 inches

Current:
      BPEL: 7 inches.

Goal:
      BPEL: 8-10 inches.
      EG: 6.5-7 inches.

Comment

Well, I have a few of those. Try giving yourself a massage (while mostly flaccid) after your workout.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Are you sure they are new?

Try using an ice pack (as uncomfortable as that sounds!)

Comment

That's just proof that your penis is growing. Bigger, more noticeable veins = more vascular activity in the penis. The more blood your penis holds, the bigger it is.
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I too have one here and there but like RadioHead said, sign of healthy dong! Im a gym rat, have veins running through every damn limb of my body! Good sign! I embrace the veins! I want a big ole veiny muscular dong! Hope one day it looks like my forearm!
              I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

I really wonder about this one, we really don't wanna give bad advice.

I say, "Does it hurt?" if so then = not good,

Otherwise, sounds like you should not worry too much, but if you are really worried go to the physician, but they never really know shit anyway, especially about penises, and ESPECIALLY they will tell you NEVER PEENY EXERCISE AGAIN if you tell them you were doing PE, ugh, the medical folks really need to acknowledge us.

We should have Big Al go wap them upside the head with his Gorilla Weener!!! He made a great post about the Med Profession yesterday!!!

Comment

Do you guys think that PE can make you more aware of your penis, and therefore start noticing the small details like small veins? I think to avoid misleading P.I's like this everyone should try to have photo logs too. You don't have to share them, but would definitely be a good personal reference to see any visual progress you may not notice.

Comment

I definately think so! We constantly have HANDS ON interaction with it! And yes catchup, having a photo log AND a written log I think is necessary for tracking any kind of gains whether its cosmetic or not.
                    I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Everyone SHOULD try to take pics, especially when they start so that way you can encourage yourself with the progress that you didn't realize you were making.

I hear countless accounts of men doing PE or foreskin restoration, where they were about ready to give up, then looked at their beginning pics, and where like "WHOA, I have come such a long way!!!" then they keep going.

Also for the reasons you say here catchup, the personal references point is really THE MAIN REASON for taking beginning pics, but, if anyone has already started, it is STILL good to take "wherever you currently are" pics, because EVERYDAY is a NEW BEGINNING, I guess (in lou of sounding like a motivational speaker, living in a van, down by the river...)

Comment

I know my crank like the back of my crank.
                        Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
                        Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
                        Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

good on Calixto and OlderGuy!

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
                            I too have one here and there but like RadioHead said, sign of healthy dong! Im a gym rat, have veins running through every damn limb of my body! Good sign! I embrace the veins! I want a big ole veiny muscular dong! Hope one day it looks like my forearm!
                            Lol yes I feel exactly the same way. I love the veins on my forearms.
                            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

what? you mean your Dong is a forearm?

Comment

Working...
                              X