Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Curvature

hey i need a bit help on this,

i have a penis curve down, when i do jelq, where should i focus?

thanks

I would think that you want to jelq AGAINST the curve. I have a right curve and i jelq with my left hand(palm down) towards my left thigh and its been helping some..

I would suggest some mini jelqs going up, but im not a expert, i just recently started.
    As of 1/2011
    Current Length: 7.25
    Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
    BP Flaccid Length: ~5
    BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
    Goal: 8x6
    Slowly getting there..

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ing-curve.html

That is a really good answer of how to create or fix a curve depending on how you look at it. Personally I also have a downwards curve, and I am jelqing against it (UPWARDS). I have been doing so for 2-3 weeks now, and noticed that my curve is getting better(evening out), but is far from where I want it to be! So against the curve jelqs, and mini jelqs may perhaps be best for this. After that I would recommend using the technique described in the linked thread; this is what I am planning to do.
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

so lets say you had a slight bend to the left.

you should jelq to the right? with just your right hand?

all of the beginner guides say you jelq with both hands, as you finish with one hand you hold it under the glans and begin with the second hand and release the first hand as your second hand is halfway through.

would you still use 2 hands to jelq and just aim toward your right thigh?

Comment

I would say yes! I have been researching info on a left curve and all info states jelq to the right thigh

Comment

YEs if you have a slight left bend, jelq to the right. And for me I switch which hand I use to "correction-jelq". Giving you an example of how i do it

4 straight out jelqs, 1 jelq upwards, 4 straight 1 up and so on. And following this rhythm, you hands will alternate automatically. After that I usually end my jelqing session with a 2-minute session of just straight upward jelqing. Hope this helps.
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

So you are going to just jelq in upward direction? or you focus more force on the upper part of the penis?

Comment

Working...
              X