Cementing gains??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cementing gains??

i heard you can loose your gains .. and theres a way you can cement gains .. does anyone how you can cement gains.. (i feel like i ask stupid question or to many.) thanks

To "cement" your gains, you have to maintain the routine that got you the gains for three to six months. You can't cut back much because just like in body building, if you want to keep your muscles growing, you have to add more weight. When you cut back some, you are bound to lose some of your gains. I know I gained like crazy during my fourth and fifth months of p.e. ( 3" x 1") and then foolishly cut back prematurely. Of course they were not "cemented," and I lost half of them. This is not uncommon. So think of the body building model and you'll be o.k. I like the idea also of striking a balance between length and intensity of my routines, so that I can maintain them for the rest of my life. Think of p.e. as a life-long pursuit and not a "quick fix" thing.

My approach was NOT the "less is more" model, which many gainers swear by. That is another question.
    Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
    Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
    Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
    Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
    February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
    June '13 BPFLS 11"
    January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
    December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

But what if you are cementing while exercising? I mean, let's say you do JP's routine without changing it a lot. You do your stretches and your jelqs for 6 months and you gain during that time. Wouldn't that already be a cementing routine itself because you keep the routine pretty much untouched?

And a second question that I have been thinking is that can you cement on bi-monthly bases? For example, you do a month of a certain routine and you gain. Then you continue with the same routine for another month. Would the second month cement the first month's gains? Or is there a certain ratio that we can generalise, for example, cementing is 50% of the PE routine duration - exercise a year, cement 6 months?

Going411by7, any thoughts?

Comment

so whatever got you 3" for example, you continue for 3-6 months and then it is permanent?

Comment

Reread the post runner.

From experience on the boards, uncemented gains may not lose at all, but a loss of half is common.
          The longer you have had size the more peremanent it is.
          Most guys gradually reduce to a maintainance routine, which works well.

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
            But what if you are cementing while exercising? I mean, let's say you do JP's routine without changing it a lot. You do your stretches and your jelqs for 6 months and you gain during that time. Wouldn't that already be a cementing routine itself because you keep the routine pretty much untouched?

And a second question that I have been thinking is that can you cement on bi-monthly bases? For example, you do a month of a certain routine and you gain. Then you continue with the same routine for another month. Would the second month cement the first month's gains? Or is there a certain ratio that we can generalise, for example, cementing is 50% of the PE routine duration - exercise a year, cement 6 months?

Going411by7, any thoughts?

The answer to your first question is yes.

I like Peg's response as well in that some people do not lose even though they cut back some to a maintenance routine.

I think your second question is similar to your first one. I don't think you can generalize a certain ratio. P.E. is not that scientific, unfortunately. There are just too many variables.

Your last phrase, "exercise a year, cement 6 months," would not be my approach. I would exercise a year, and assuming I made significant gains that year, I would continue that vigorous routine for another year, just to maintain those gains. After that, I might consider cutting back some to a "maintenance routine." I guess what I'm saying is "exercise a year, cement during the next year."

There are those who question whether there is even such a thing as "cementing" one's gains.

The problem is you have to choose a routine that you can reasonably continue after you have made your gains. Just remember, that you are bound to lose some of your gains if you cut back at any point.

I was way over 10" length and 7" girth after five months of p.e. But I was practicing a routine 24/7 that I could not maintain. Two hours a day of p.e. 24/7 is not something you can realistically continue. Who has the time and the motivation?

Hope this is helpful

June '13 BPFLS 11"

Comment

Some people stop pe totaly and lose nothing, most like me lose half.

Of course some guys who have never done pe ,lose size due to lowered hormone levels etc. In fact I think everyone should get over the idea, that there is such a thing as permenant penis size. Losing penis size due to many factors, including especially age, is common in the non pe community.

God damn I should sticky that last statment.
              There is no such thing as permanent penis size, in the same way as there is no such thing as permanent muscle size, use it or lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Some people stop pe totaly and lose nothing, most like me lose half.

Of course some guys who have never done pe ,lose size due to lowered hormone levels etc. In fact I think everyone should get over the idea, that there is such a thing as permenant penis size. Losing penis size due to many factors, including especially age, is common in the non pe community.

God damn I should sticky that last statment.
                There is no such thing as permanent penis size, in the same way as there is no such thing as permanent muscle size, use it or lose it.
                well spoken. I agree with this, though I was on the Aaron's site(with the book about Exercising your Penis) and he said that people that stop using PE don't even lose a millimeter, and that the gains cement themselves.. I find this statement slightly unreliable.
                19/04/2011
                FG: 4.25" +0.45
                FL: 5.19" +0.69
                EG: 4.75" +0.45
                BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Thanks guys! Great responses. Yeah, like you said Going, unfortunately PE is not that scientific. It is really hard to predict what is going to happen.

But what I can get from this conversation is that basically a light PE routine that grows you, would be the best one! Because then that light routine would be the easiest to cement/to continue doing in the future. Like you wrote Going, you cannot keep up a 24/7 routine and when you cut back, you will for sure lose some of the gains.

So finding the balance between what you want and how much time you want to spend doing PE a week after week, a year after year is important if you are someone who loses gains.

Good thread!
                  Last edited by Elias; 02-28-2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                    The answer to your first question is yes.

I like Peg's response as well in that some people do not lose even though they cut back some to a maintenance routine.

I think your second question is similar to your first one. I don't think you can generalize a certain ratio. P.E. is not that scientific, unfortunately. There are just too many variables.

Your last phrase, "exercise a year, cement 6 months," would not be my approach. I would exercise a year, and assuming I made significant gains that year, I would continue that vigorous routine for another year, just to maintain those gains. After that, I might consider cutting back some to a "maintenance routine." I guess what I'm saying is "exercise a year, cement during the next year."

There are those who question whether there is even such a thing as "cementing" one's gains.

The problem is you have to choose a routine that you can reasonably continue after you have made your gains. Just remember, that you are bound to lose some of your gains if you cut back at any point.

I was way over 10" length and 7" girth after five months of p.e. But I was practicing a routine 24/7 that I could not maintain. Two hours a day of p.e. 24/7 is not something you can realistically continue. Who has the time and the motivation?

Hope this is helpful
                    What are your measurements at now g4?

Comment

It all depends on how I measure, my measuring device--of course, my body's position, and the time of day. My flaccid gains are incredibly good, but they seem to be easier to accomplish than BPEL--always have. I rarely measure flaccid below 7" x 6"--except, of course, when I'm turtling. This is almost double what I started out with 7 years ago. (This morning I measured 8" x 6" flaccid at 7:00 a.m. the best time of day for me).

BPEL depends on time, place, and measuring device as well. If I am standing and use a ruler against the wall, I measure just under 9" BPEL. If I am lying down, and my penis is receding from a full erection, my receding half engorged penis will measure (straight out) over 10"--often 11"--measuring with a cloth tape measure. My girth decreases at that point--kind of like one of those long rubber balloons--the longer the narrower. My girth is usually 6.5" at the base, an inch less at mid-shaft, and about 6" at the glans. I have always measured with a tape measure--a tailor's one--because I have a large glans (better than 2" in length and width) and I like to include its curvature in my measurement. BTW, my girth depth equals my girth width, so my penis is quite symmetrical.

My flaccid stretches tend to be quite a bit longer than my BPEL. This supposedly means that my BPEL will eventually reach the same lengths--so I have read. I have yet to experience this. Again, it depends on the direction, but I can stretch my flaccid penis a bit above my belly button, and with a good warm-up and stretching/kegeling session, anywhere from 3" (common) to 5" (rare) above the navel.

Sorry for the long winded response.
                      Last edited by going411by7; 03-01-2010, 07:28 AM.

June '13 BPFLS 11"

Comment

going411, has yur size been pretty consistent/permenant? according to peg, right, if I have this correct, the longer youve been doing pe, the more permanent the gains...

Comment

That is correct. You can't just cut back like I did early on and expect to maintain those gains. What Remek was talking about is long-term growth. That you will keep. DLD at MOS has a theory that the big childhood and adulthood masturbators have increased the size of their penis through years of masturbation. I don't know if that explains my big dick, but it could very well be a factor. Of course now masturbation interferes with a good p.e. session as far as I'm concerned.

All I know is that my urologist, back in the 80's, took his hand and made the masturbation gesture and said, "Keep doing this and you'll never get prostate cancer." Sorry if I'm off topic, but it's good information.

June '13 BPFLS 11"

Comment

Originally posted by runner-bass-yoga-dick View Post
                            so whatever got you 3" for example, you continue for 3-6 months and then it is permanent?
                            Not guaranteed rbyd, but it should be. Just don't ever cut back too much. Remember that p.e. should be a life-long pursuit.

June '13 BPFLS 11"

Comment