Hard enough to break an Egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard enough to break an Egg

So, i been looking around to find the answer searching and digging, but i cant.
    So i apologize if its just my lack of searching skills.

DO NOT jelq hard enough to break and egg.

A raw egg or cooked egg

cause if its cooked, boiled, it takes next to nothing to crack it, literally nothing. so it has me wondering is all.

thank u.

You are thinking too much in to it. The whole "egg" thing is just a metaphor for "Don't crush your dick". Just imagine you are pushing the blood up your shaft (which is what you are actually doing) but don't do it as if you are trying to squeeze the blood OUT of your cock.

Comment

HA I just gently puss the blood up don't hurt yourself

Comment

i use a super light grip when im 50% hard but the more limp i get the hard i press. hope thats ok

Comment

That's perfect. If you're fairly hard you should be using a very light grip. Very flaccid a harder (but not too hard) grip. You should be able to feel the blood moving when you do it.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Some will require more force when jelqing because of the amount of skin they have.
            My skin is so tight on my penis that I can't use a lot of force or it hurts.

They key is ENGOREGEMENT. You must see some engorgement when you're jelqing or you're wasting your time, imo.

Comment

I have said this in other posts, but it bears repeating I think. When you jelq correctly, as your jelqing hand approaches your glans, your glans should be rock hard or almost rock hard to the touch. If your glans is soft, then you haven't moved enough blood into your glans, which means you haven't moved much blood up your shaft (or your too light grip allowed what blood you were pushing to escape). Once you have achieved a rock hard glans from jelqing, you can experiment with lessening your grip until you find your glans getting soft again at the completion of the jelq. I think this is a little bit more descriptive then the breaking the egg example!! As a side note, I hope no one ever actually tried jelqing an egg!!!
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

" As a side note, I hope no one ever actually tried jelqing an egg!!!"

Well, I took a small Chicken egg and Jelqed it into an Ostrich egg in just over 6 years. *Hee* (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                  " As a side note, I hope no one ever actually tried jelqing an egg!!!"

Well, I took a small Chicken egg and Jelqed it into an Ostrich egg in just over 6 years. *Hee* (jP

in the process of doing that at the moment
                  29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                  EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                  NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                  EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                  EG-6"

Comment

no no, i just squeezed an egg with a jelqing grip, a raw one, to see how much force would break it.

Comment

Originally posted by magnusb View Post
                      no no, i just squeezed an egg with a jelqing grip, a raw one, to see how much force would break it.
                      For those of us that really give a shit, could you please put the force used, into PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) so we would know exactly how much pressure you applied when breaking a raw egg with the Jelq grip? (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

What if someone jelqed a brown egg and someone else jelqed a white one? Do you jelq grade AAA differently than A's?
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

yea. I know.. i worry to much.

Comment

Have you tried squeezing an egg with the ok grip in place?? A lot harder than you think.

Comment

He has and it is a bit of a worry.
                              I take it you have also?

Comment

Working...
                              X