Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JonPop
    replied
    Yes. You are clearly being goofy this morning, but made my day. Thanks for the laugh, BB.

(jP

Leave a comment:

• Dante311
    replied
    A helicopter shake is where you place one of those propeller hats on your head... you know the kind and you you put your hands on your hips and you swing your hips around and around while turning in circles, in place. :P

no. A heli shake is by making an 'OK' grip with your index finger and thumb and placing it at the base of your shaft. You take a firm grip around the shaft's base (do not squeeze... not necessary) and you begin to twirl your penis like a propeller blade.. or a lasso, as someone above suggested. Do this for 10-20 seconds... depending on how much fun you're having. You can even go out and buy little plastic farm animal figurines and try to rope them in!

(clearly I'm being goofy this morning)

Leave a comment:

• tenacious_d
    replied
    yeah! i get it. thanks pegasus for confirming it! will start the routine later

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Yes !!!
    Or in my case, I use as many fingers as I feel like hehehehaha.

Leave a comment:

• tenacious_d
    replied
    so i grab it with my index and thumb finger to my pubic bone and squeeze a little then swirl it like a keychain?

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Twirl it like a helicopter blade spins, you are overthinking it.

Leave a comment:

• tenacious_d
    replied
    damn. im a noob i cant visualize it. using my wrist? like where i put my wrist watch? thats the wrist right? how can i make a 5rev if im using my wrist? its not even grabbing my dick cause it is mywrist

Leave a comment:

• wantbenign
    replied
    A lot of people can't seem to grasp the difference between this and circular stretches. A video would be a good idea in the future, haha. I used to do it before I knew PE because it made my flaccid a little bigger so I guess I just had experience

Leave a comment:

• boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by Elias View Post
    So it is like your are a cowboy and your penis is the lasso.
    Haha yes,perfect example

Leave a comment:

• Elias
    replied
    JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine -thread talks about Helicopter Shakes like this:

'Using your wrist, swing your penis around in a circle, about 5 revs per second for a quick count of 20. (kind of like twirling a key chain).'

So it is like your are a cowboy and your penis is the lasso.

Leave a comment:

• tenacious_d
    started a topic what is exactly HELICOPTER SHAKES?

what is exactly HELICOPTER SHAKES?

sorry for being noob. anyone have a video for helicopter shakes? i cant really visualize it. . any help would be greatly appreciate it . . !
Working...
X