Turkey Neck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Neck.

Ok i just want to know, who will most likely get turkey neck side effect from PE, and how to prevent it.

I noticed some loose skin occuring after 3 days of PE but after a 2 day break it mostly went away.
    Starting Stats (15th Febuary 2010):
    EL: 5.7 inches.
    BPEL: 6.25 inches.
    EG: 5.25 inches

Current:
    BPEL: 7 inches.

Goal:
    BPEL: 8-10 inches.
    EG: 6.5-7 inches.

Comment

Ok i just started pe three days ago and i noticed im starting to get this should i also take a break or will this happen anyway

Comment

I have a huge turkey neck when flaccid but it goes away when erect so i dont mind.

Comment

When you grab to do your stretches I think you're suppose to grab it behind the glans. And by grab I mean grab, not use the back of your head as the base to pull against.

Comment

i have an insane turkey neck.. gobble gobble.
            sucks.
            i think its because one nut is so much lower.

Comment

Does that effect how girls look at you.

Comment

if a girl didnt like my package cause of a peice of skin that hangs on my penis id kick her outta the room.

Comment

LoL

Comment

Hey man
                    What i do to stop turkey neck is pull my nut skin down when i jelq so it dosent strech with the jelqing motion.
                    You can also stretch your skin in oppisit directions every now and then to help revers the effects of turky neck.
                    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Thanks for all of your responses, but i woke up this mourning and didn't have it no more thats strange.

Comment

is this 'turkey neck' something that a girl might ever notice? my TN isn't overwhelmingly large but upon finding out that its something most guys generally try to avoid, it's been bothering me ever since. in fact i've hardly PE'd since finding out that i have this 'defect'. i think its always been there and hasn't necessarily gotten worse due to PE but damn if it hasn't been bothering me to no end. it is however only present when flaccid but still.

also, is a little bit of TN normal for circumcised guys? maybe i'm just being ridiculous.. i have heard that it's a 'side effect' of circumcision particularly those who were cut at birth.

Comment

Originally posted by magnusb View Post
                          i have an insane turkey neck.. gobble gobble.
                          sucks.
                          i think its because one nut is so much lower.
                          Wun hung hi!

It's me, your brother, Wun hung lo.

Yeah, what is it with that? Anyome cured it with stretching?

Comment

I am just going to throw this out there. I didn't even now I had a turkey neck until I heard about it. That's right I didn't even notice it on my own dick. A few guys seem to be saying the same thing too. So is it really a big deal if You didn't even notice it?

Also I am uncut, so I don't think it has anything to do with circumcision.

Comment

Mines is huge as well, thinking of doing surgery to remove it after I have reached my goals.
                              But it's not really a problem though, my girl does not notice at all.

The thing is, If it had a disclaimer that came with the beginner routine as it relates to turkey neck, many ppl might not have started PE at all or be consistent with their routines.

Comment

Working...
                              X