Cock Ring Usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock Ring Usage

i have a home made cock ring/ rubberband which i use sometimes throughout the day just because it engorges my penis. i wanted to know whether there is any benefit of doing this? i take it off every coupla seconds n then do it again. maybe i just do it to see my cock all pumped up but it it safe to do so?
    Current:
    Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
    Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
    Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

It might have some benefit, but I'm not sure. I wouldn't leave it on very long, especially if you're wearing it behind the balls too.

Comment

no i only wear it for a few seconds then i take it off. Mainly cos i have alot of time on my hands and i have always had a close relation with my member from an early age. I just wanted to make sure it aint damaging and no i dont wear it below my sack.
      Current:
      Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
      Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
      Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Comment

I can't imagine leaving it on for only a few seconds is accomplishing much in the way of actual PE. Just be careful with it.

Comment

Cuting off circulation for an extended period is not a good idea.

Comment

what pegasus is saying is true, but wearing a good cockring(not home made, but one which exerts even pressure) is good for some penis exercises which involve a kind of jelqing movement. I personally use a cockring for some of my exercise and I can see my penis becoming more veiny although it also allows the blow to flow through freely.
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Get Mystique to change into jessica Alba for you. That should keep you engorged.

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto View Post
                i have a home made cock ring/ rubberband which i use sometimes throughout the day just because it engorges my penis. i wanted to know whether there is any benefit of doing this? i take it off every coupla seconds n then do it again. maybe i just do it to see my cock all pumped up but it it safe to do so?
                If you are going to experiment with a cockring, get a real one. They don't really cost very much.
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

CRs are good to use after a stamina session or any other activity that leaves your penis engorged with blood. You want one that restricts slightly but does not cut off circulation. Wearing one for a few seconds won't accomplish much- try to shoot for wearing it for 15-20 minutes.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I use a rubber cock ring that I wear for hours at a time. No pressure. I actually forget that it is. It keeps my penis engorged with blood but with no pressure. It causes my penis to hand heavier than usual.
                    3/23/2010
                    6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
                    6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
                    7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      CRs are good to use after a stamina session or any other activity that leaves your penis engorged with blood. You want one that restricts slightly but does not cut off circulation. Wearing one for a few seconds won't accomplish much- try to shoot for wearing it for 15-20 minutes.
                      How much conditioning is appropriate before experimenting with cock rings?
                      Pirate Diplomacy:
                      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
                        How much conditioning is appropriate before experimenting with cock rings?
                        If you're suffering from ED you can use them right from the start. If not, you should wait a few weeks to see what training is like without it. That way, you'll be able to note any differences once you start using it.
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                        X