Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching with an Uncut Cock?

Hi,

After doing some research Ive seen that when stretching you should pull the foreskin back and stretch that way. I am confused because I already have abnormally long foreskin and read that stretching with the foreskin over the head would make it grow more? Definately don't want that to happen. If the skin does have to be pulled back does this procedure have to be done with two hands because when I have tried the foreskin will just fight its way back over the head. Let me know. Thanks

i have the same question. junky, do you get fluid build up in the foreskin when you stretch?
    Starting (5/1/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"
    Current (16/2/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG:5.38"

Geelong Football Club

Comment

1) pull back your foreskin (logically it will go back over the glans if you let go..)
      2) place an OK grip behind the glans while the foreskin is held back
      3) stretch
      4) repeat
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

No I cant say that I get fluid build up. What type of fluid? and should I pull it far enough back to where I would be a circumised male that has really tight skin? Im guessing it will feel wierd holding it because its not used to the situation its being put in?

Comment

Originally posted by scrjunky6 View Post
          What type of fluid?
          Just like it's swollen but i've just done a session and i haven't noticed any build up at all. Must of been my technique.

Cheers
          Starting (5/1/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"
          Current (16/2/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG:5.38"

Geelong Football Club

Comment

I just took a shower and tried to mess around and stretch with the skin back and it was nearly impossible to prevent it from coming up over the head unless i squeezed pretty hard under the head which can't be good to hold that for very long. I am gonna try it dry tomorrow and see how it goes. If it doesnt i dont know what I am gonna do.

Comment

Dude. Pull it as far back as possible, grip behind the glans with the other hand, then let the skin go. I can't go anywhere now because you other hand is there. Is not gonna swallow your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                Dude. Pull it as far back as possible, grip behind the glans with the other hand, then let the skin go. I can't go anywhere now because you other hand is there. Is not gonna swallow your hand.
                Quote of the day.

And yes, you will have to apply some pressure behind your glans. Your penis will adapt to this ''stress'' over time.
                Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I find that if you follow Radiohead's advice the foreskin will stay in place quite happily while you are stretching and it is quite easy to grip just below the head.

PS. I am just off to do just that.
                  28/12/09: BPEL 6.00 EG 4.75 FL 4.50
                  19/03/10: BPEL 6.40 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                  10/05/10: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
                  ST Aim: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 FL 5.00
                  LT Aim: BPEL 7.00 EG 5.75 FL 5.50

Comment

I have just finished my routine and have particularly checked the position of my foreskin in stretching. I pull the foreskin back over the head and grip the cock just below the head - one hand holds the foreskin in place and also does the stretching leaving the other hand free.

At the same time I noticed that when I released my grip the foreskin remained in place behind the head giving the impression of a circumcised cock. I think this is because since I have doing PE my head has increased considerably which enables the foreskin to lodge behind it. It only reverted to its normal position when I moved it there.

Comment

Is pulling back your foreskin over your penis head a must? Or can you do it without having too because I have tight foreskin and when i do get it over my head its tight and looks like its stopping the blood flow to the glans.Its like if I were to but an extremely small rubber band on right before my glans and if i were to do that my foreskin wouldn't go back over the head on its own.
                      Restarted 16th of June 2010:

FL:4.056" now= 4.563"
                      FG:3.705" now=3.783"
                      NBEL:5.616" now=5.733"
                      BPEL:6.318" now=6.63"
                      MEG:4.096" now=4.368

Stopped due to work

Restarted 14 October 2011:

Comment

Just one further thought. A lady I was speaking to the other day told me that she prefers cocks with foreskins because she can feel the foreskin moving inside her. So, a note of optimism for all uncut fellow members.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                          I just tried that and it does work but I have an abnormally large amount. When I turtle my dick looks like for lack of a better word a worm. I feel like i have to squeeze pretty hard in order of the skin to not slide back over from under my grip. How hard should you squeeze?

Comment

I am uncut and I dont have a problem pulling the foreskin back for stretches, its the jelqs that i find are more problematic. My foreskin has definitely grown since i started PE. Maybe I'm not jeqing correctly, but I now try to pull my foreskin back and hold it while I jelq.
                            Starting stats (BP): 6.69" x 4.88"
                            Short Term Goal: BPEL 7" EG 5" Reached 21/11/10
                            New Short Term Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.5
                            Long Term Goal: BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Restarted BPEL 6.7" x 4.9" 9/7/16

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
                              Just one further thought. A lady I was speaking to the other day told me that she prefers cocks with foreskins because she can feel the foreskin moving inside her. So, a note of optimism for all uncut fellow members.
                              I actually read somewhere that uncut dicks provide more pleasure for both parties. Interesting. I just don't need mine growing anymore seeing as its already a source of major ridicule in the locker room on my team LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X