Am I doing something wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I doing something wrong?

I'm just getting back into PE'ing after my 1st official week, and I notice that whenever I'm in the middle of my OK grip jelqs (somewhere around count 70 or so) my left leg starts to get this weird numbing sensation. I should also note that I have a VERY large vein on the left side of my dick near the base, and the numbness feels like it gets worse when I jelq with my left hand gliding against that vein. I tried loosening my grip but the numbing still gets worse, I'm making good progress on conditioning so I don't want to stop or anything. Any advice?

Originally posted by MrGoodGenes View Post
    I'm just getting back into PE'ing after my 1st official week, and I notice that whenever I'm in the middle of my OK grip jelqs (somewhere around count 70 or so) my left leg starts to get this weird numbing sensation. I should also note that I have a VERY large vein on the left side of my dick near the base, and the numbness feels like it gets worse when I jelq with my left hand gliding against that vein. I tried loosening my grip but the numbing still gets worse, I'm making good progress on conditioning so I don't want to stop or anything. Any advice?
    Your hitting a nerve switch to the v jelq.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      Your hitting a nerve switch to the v jelq.
      So does this mean I have to rule out OK grip from now on?

Comment

This happend to me when i first started PEing but your case sounds a bit worse then mine,I just loosend the grip and i was good,and once i started gaining length the vein moved up my shaft (about .75") now it doesnt bother me at all at any grip I use.
        Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Working...
        X