Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much pressure do i use during jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• showtym
    replied
    Kingpole, or whoever is knowledgeable about edging...
    Is edging something like jelqing? is it strokes where you move from the base to the top?
    I'm trying to incorporate it into my exercises but it feels like jelqing in a sense.. only jelqing lightly but with a 100% erection.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    Practice practice practice.

Leave a comment:

• cardinalhead
    replied
    thanks kingpole... wanna keep it simple and not so intense that i dont hurt something. BTW i tried some edging after reading your threat about your edging routine. Yeah... i am terrible at it. Gonna have to work on that one. haha

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    For now your pressure should be as light as possible. In the frist few weeks just going thorugh the jelqing motion is quite enough. this helps you develop your style.Some of you will get to erect and a hard grip would only cause an injury. Rule of thumb if it feels good then your in the zone. You can always add in a bit of intensity when a month or so passes.

Leave a comment:

• cardinalhead
    replied
    thanks gator!!

Leave a comment:

• MrGoodGenes
    replied
    Originally posted by cardinalhead View Post
    Hey guys.. Sorry if this question has been asked before but i was wondering:

-How much pressure one should use during jelqing?
    -Can you use too much pressure?
    -Also, when i jelq, each stroke is for roughly a second, do i need to increase this time?
    -How long should each jelq stroke take?

thanks
    Sorry to jack this, but I would like an opinion on mine as well.

-I use enough pressure as to if I was waving a hammer around in an OK grip, it would barely just move... Is this okay?
    -Would like to know about too much pressure as well.
    -When I jelq, I jelq for about 3 seconds (for a 5 inch flaccid, 30% erect penis)
    -Would like to know about best possible jelq time as well.

Leave a comment:

• Gator
    replied
    Originally posted by cardinalhead View Post

-How much pressure one should use during jelqing? Starting out, use light pressure, as if you were trying not to crack an egg

-Can you use too much pressure? Yes and your dick will let you know when you do in the way of red spots and/or pain

-Also, when i jelq, each stroke is for roughly a second, do i need to increase this time? I'd say aim for 2-3 seconds for now

-How long should each jelq stroke take? This is debatable. For now, you are learning technique, so aim for 2-3 seconds. In time, you will want to use whatever methods work best for you.

thanks
    No problemo senor.
    Don't Hulk Smash your peeper

Leave a comment:

• cardinalhead
    started a topic how much pressure do i use during jelqing?

how much pressure do i use during jelqing?

-How much pressure one should use during jelqing?
    -Can you use too much pressure?
    -Also, when i jelq, each stroke is for roughly a second, do i need to increase this time?
    -How long should each jelq stroke take?

thanks
Working...
X