nbpel vs. bpel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nbpel vs. bpel

How come my nbpel stays at 5.50 whereas my bpel has gone from 5.75 to 6?

Fatpad increase or measuring error. Either you've gained some weight an increased your fatpad or you are pressing the ruler further into your fatpad.

I take it you measure with the flat side of the ruler facing up/down?

Comment

Sounds like you have had a gain and bpel is the more accurate measure.

Comment

You stole my question! Haha, I was about to start a thread asking the same thing. My nbpel is still 5.5" but I just got my first gains this last week and my bpel went from 6.25" to 6.5". It is harder to measure nbpel because my penis curves down slightly but when pressed it straightens out making it easier to measure. I hope you're right Pegasus because that would mean I earned my first gain.
        Start----------Now-June 2---Short Term-June 27---Long Term
        nbpel- 5.5"---5 5/8"-----------el- 6"----------------------el- 9"
        bpel- 6.25"---6.75"-----------bpel- 7"---------------------fl- 5.5"
        eg- 4.5"-------4.7144"---------eg- 5"----------------------eg- 6"

Comment

I agree with Pegasus NBP measuring is good for gauging how much you've gained combined with any efforts you're making to lose bodyfat, but the true gauge for tracking gains is BP measuring.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

As stated on previous posts and by Big Al and Pegasus, BP is more accurate as the pubic bone can act as the constant.

There is no constant with NBPEL as its almost impossible to get the edge of the ruler in the same spot twice.

I jam the fuking ruler in so hard it hurts!!! But I do it the same way every time, and that way I know its consistent.
            August 09
            NBPEL 6.25
            BPFSL 7 & 7/16
            BPEL - 6.9
            EG 5.4
            Current
            BPFSL
            8 5/8
            BPEL 7 15/16
            EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
            NBPEL - approx 7"
            The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by RockofFox View Post
              I jam the fuking ruler in so hard it hurts!!! But I do it the same way every time, and that way I know its consistent.
              Haha me too. I'm prepared to draw blood.

Comment

Originally posted by LengthSeeker View Post
                How come my nbpel stays at 5.50 whereas my bpel has gone from 5.75 to 6?
                Besides fat pad increase and/or measuring error factors. One interesting argument that I have seen floating around the issue is skin tightness around the base of the penis. Basically it is argued that an increase in shaft length may not show up with NBPEL measurement, because when the shaft gets erect, due to the tight base skin, the erection forces the base skin forward.

The result is that part of the shaft gets covered by the skin. This essentially means that the original measurement starting point of NBPEL gets shifted forward. Therefore the gain in shaft length which is observed by BPEL does not translate fully to NBPEL.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                  Haha me too. I'm prepared to draw blood.
                  You certainly don't have to go that far

One method you can use is to measure using a piece of string instead of a ruler. You can press the string into your base with much less issue than a hard ruler would give you.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

thanks to those who took the time to reply to my question. it might have been a previous measuring error, although when I put the ruler directly above the shaft while pressed it reads 5.75, however if I slightly move the ruler to either the left or right of the penis(like still directly above and pressed, but half of my unit is covered and the other half of the ruler hanging out in the air) it reads 6. I think having this ligament that sort of bulges in the middle at the base of my dick interferes with the measuring.

Should I see my self at 6 or 5.75?

Comment

Use the smaller one for yourself and the bigger one for others Haha!
                      Start----------Now-June 2---Short Term-June 27---Long Term
                      nbpel- 5.5"---5 5/8"-----------el- 6"----------------------el- 9"
                      bpel- 6.25"---6.75"-----------bpel- 7"---------------------fl- 5.5"
                      eg- 4.5"-------4.7144"---------eg- 5"----------------------eg- 6"

Comment

So long as you are consistent.

Comment

Working...
                        X