Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 or 2 days of

Thanks for a great site and forum!

I've been peing dedicated for about 3 months now. Strangely it's like it has grown just a little in flaccid state, something feels
    different down there I must say, nothing much but something... Well, I don't believe in big results until I see them At least for me, so these small results as I see them are amazing! Like, could this really be true??? Hopefully they will stay and get bigger!
    For all the guys out there, if you are not convinced yet, keep on going it will show.

So, last week I went quite hard on it for like 4 days, the glans got some bruises and the dick felt...well tired after the
    workout but not at all like I damaged it. It repair within 1 days rest.
    Well, I tried this new way, so my plan is to go on for 4 days really hard and 3 days of, like monday to Thursday. What do you experts thing about this? Of course I do not encourage anyone to do this. I did it because I felt the dick was gettin used to more roughness, because I've been on it for approx 3 months before. Without the 3 months I wouldn't, had 2 small injuries before and had to take time off, boring...

So 4 days hard on and 3 days rest, any good? Anyone here tried it?

Or should I go for tonight again, Sunday to Thursday...?

Also, I am a slim guy, and do not get muscles from workout over a night, can eat anything and do not get fat
    at all, could this be the case for not gaining faster, like my body is burning fat very fast? Any connection to PE workouts?

Thanks!
    Last edited by amc; 01-24-2010, 12:33 PM.
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Check out your PI's (3 months in I assume you know what these are). As long as you're not having any negative PI's you're good. Some people PE 5 days on 2 days off.

Comment

^Ok, noob question, what are PI's lol?

Comment

Originally posted by White_Hawk View Post
        ^Ok, noob question, what are PI's lol?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...inal-post.html

Read this

Comment

Thanks guys!

ExceLLength, so your advice is, go hard on it and take 3 off instead of 2?

Another question, I thought about getting some kind of rubber ring to use instead of the
          ok sign, what do you think about this? Have any of you tried it?
          BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
          EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
            Thanks guys!

ExceLLength, so your advice is, go hard on it and take 3 off instead of 2?

Another question, I thought about getting some kind of rubber ring to use instead of the
            ok sign, what do you think about this? Have any of you tried it?
            Sorry for getting back with you so late, hope you still read this.

Yeah due to privacy issues I can't PE on weekends, so I can't do 2 days on 1 off, and I feel 5 days straight PE'ing with two days rest is too much, so I also take a break on Wednesday. In terms of getting gains with this routine? Couldn't tell you, as I've only been PE'ing for about two weeks now, but I find it hard to believe that you can gain with 2 days on 1 off, but can't with 2on/1off/2on/2off.

As for the rubber ring, I'm not sure about that. With my hands I can keep blood pressured into the glans of my penis, and make an ok-grip with my other hand before letting go the hand I just finished my jelq with. I can imagine this would be harder if not impossible with a rubber ring. But maybe one of the vets can answer this for you as I'm not sure about it.

ExceLLength

Comment

Working...
            X