Edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging

What is edging? I cannot find it what it is or an instruction video.

i do pe and my offdays are tuesday and thursday is this any good.

There are many forms of edging, depending on the reason you are doing it for, whether you want to improve your stamina or gain in size, or become multiorgasmic, pick the technique that suits your need.

Below are links to threads discussing edging.

Edging 101

Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Edging - penis exercise For Size and Hardness

Edging Toward MMO
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a manís rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Yep so like masturbation but the primary purpose is not to just get off.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Yep so like masturbation but the primary purpose is not to just get off.

So I attempted edging about a hour ago I did it for 45 min. I got to PONR a few times stopped and everything but the last one I ejaculated is that alright? By then I literally couldnt stop it no matter how hard I tried.
        Oct-17:EL 5.5" EG 4.8"
        Nov-17:EL 5.8" EG 5.0"
        Dec-18:EL 6.4" EG 5.2"
        Feb-19:EL 6.6" EG 5.2"
        Goal: NBPEL 7+" EG 5.6"

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

Sounds ok . So look at what you are trying to achieve and read the relevant thread.

Comment

You are also learning technique, and how your mind and body experience edging. Quite the experience.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

i love to be edged for hours on end the PONR becomes so intense i begin to shake and scream but dont cum. the load is enormous after this

Comment

Working...
              X