edging/Ballooning how much??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edging/Ballooning how much??

how many times should u edge or balloon a week should u do it ever day or 2nd or ever time u do your pe or only off days???

Originally posted by lovethis View Post
    how many times should u edge or balloon a week should u do it ever day or 2nd or ever time u do your pe or only off days???
    Me personally I don't schedule my edging/ballooning I randomly just do it. You can make it happen after a jelq session or you can do it on your off days. You can also just try and go the distance with your women or significant other. Just make sure there is like 3-5 or even more hours in between your PE and edge/ballooning.
    Start: 12/4/09 BPEL-7, EG-4
    Current: BPFSL-7 5/8, BPEL-7 1/4, EG-4 1/4
    1st Goal: BPEL-7.5, EG 5.5

Comment

I like to keep edging to my off days because I don't like to ejac when I'm exercising. Ballooning can be done after every workout, unless you find yourself getting tired.

Comment

I edge whenever I feel like it. After a good workout I'm generally pretty horny, so I'll do that for anywhere from 10-30 minutes... Ejact, maybe. Either way I try to get at least 1 dry one in there. Ballooning... don't do. Edge as much as you want, it can't hurt. Just don't go too long without blowing your load or you will hurt your bean-bag.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I like to edge for an hour or so for a couple of days in a row--maybe three. Yeah, don't forget to blow your load--kind of a reward for hard work accomplished. You don't want to put that off too long--not healthy. Just be careful not to blow a hole in the wall.
          Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
          Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
          Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
          Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
          February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
          June '13 BPFLS 11"
          January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
          December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

I would say a good goal would be 3x a week after PE workout for about 20-25 minutes per session. If you can maintain a rock solid erection for 20+ minutes, your stamina will be outstanding
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
              I like to edge for an hour or so for a couple of days in a row--maybe three. Yeah, don't forget to blow your load--kind of a reward for hard work accomplished. You don't want to put that off too long--not healthy. Just be careful not to blow a hole in the wall.
              how long should i wait to blow one i am thinking 2 to 3 weeks too long or short??

also i heard u get more gains if u keep it from going off??
              Last edited by lovethis; 01-21-2010, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Most recomend ejaculating several times a week.

Comment

i can let it loss at the end if i am edging and if i was ballooning i should hold it

do i got that rite???

Comment

There's no benefit of not ejaculating. Any ejaculate built up will be released through your urine the next time you go to the bathroom. You'll also be denying yourself the benefit and satisfaction of ejaculating too.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                    X