Nearly 3 months and no gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly 3 months and no gains

I'm starting to lose hope now. I jelqed for one month (High reps) and have now foolowed a length and girth beginners routine for 2 months - and have nothing to show for it.

Would I be able to start a advanced routine safely and if so what should I follow?

Thanks.

Just keep going. I saw my best gains starting around month 5-6. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

3 months- no gains

Originally posted by IDH View Post
      I'm starting to lose hope now. I jelqed for one month (High reps) and have now foolowed a length and girth beginners routine for 2 months - and have nothing to show for it.

Would I be able to start a advanced routine safely and if so what should I follow?

Thanks.
      Hey IDH, You say you've jelqed for a month at high reps. How many and how much force? Did you lose your morning wood at any time ?
      I'll just use my experience here. I found that if I tried to do too much,it slowed my progress. I use my wood as an indication that I have over done it. I started on my PE journey in Sept. 09 and 2 months is not enough time to condition your unit for a more advanced routine.Try them out to see how they feel, but wait till you can make the routine that you currently use more YOU. The best advice for us newbies is, less is more.I gained and wasn't even doing the exercises right. So, my advice is, stay the course. PE is a journey and it begins with one step at a time.
      I'm talking you up to a better frame of mind about getting a bigger dick. We all help each other here.
      Hope this makes sense.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by maelsukr View Post
        Hey IDH, You say you've jelqed for a month at high reps. How many and how much force? Did you lose your morning wood at any time ?
        I'll just use my experience here. I found that if I tried to do too much,it slowed my progress. I use my wood as an indication that I have over done it. I started on my PE journey in Sept. 09 and 2 months is not enough time to condition your unit for a more advanced routine.Try them out to see how they feel, but wait till you can make the routine that you currently use more YOU. The best advice for us newbies is, less is more.I gained and wasn't even doing the exercises right. So, my advice is, stay the course. PE is a journey and it begins with one step at a time.
        I'm talking you up to a better frame of mind about getting a bigger dick. We all help each other here.
        Hope this makes sense.

I agree also if u feel like u wanna cum really fast when masterbating it means you overtrained, and the penis needs 3 days of rest

Comment

IDH - Are you familiar with this thread? https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...inal-post.html If not, read it please. Your answer might be in there.

Comment

Working...
          X