Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No underwear?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No underwear?

    Just my opinion, but I have stopped wearing underwear since I have started PE , i think this helps in flacid hang.
    let gravity do its job, again just my opinion.
    What do you think?

  • #2
    I still wear mine :P Just because it's warmer this way and my penis kinda rests on my right thigh. But hey, i'm a beginner in PE

    Comment


    • #3
      This is interesting. I am fairly new here (3 weeks in) but I have been considering this. With a fair amount of flaccid gain already and like RyanV it is very tempting to enjoy the sensation of a flaccid penis slapping against my thigh. On balance though I think I will retain my underwear at least for the time being!!!!!
      28/12/09: BPEL 6.00 EG 4.75 FL 4.50
      19/03/10: BPEL 6.40 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
      10/05/10: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
      ST Aim: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 FL 5.00
      LT Aim: BPEL 7.00 EG 5.75 FL 5.50

      Comment


      • #4
        your penis is more than likely not going to have enough weight to it to benefit from any gravitational pull to add any substantional size. I wear a combination of briefs and boxers and don't notice any difference from one to the other.
        Starting (5/1/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"
        Current (16/2/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG:5.38"

        Geelong Football Club

        Comment


        • #5
          No underwear, ever.

          You know why? NOT because you get additional hang, but because it prevents extreme TURTLING, and also allows for easier and quicker stimulation, if you like.

          Maybe I am a weirdo, but I like to get a quick massage in whenever I can, also (obviously) preventing TURTLING.

          Comment


          • #6
            i can see the logic but no thanks...i aint trying to have my meat chaffing against crotch seams of my jeans!! also if you're wearing trousers or sweats the protrusion is far to obvious.

            Comment


            • #7
              Boxers. Keeps it warmer with no rubbing against a zipper.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

              Comment


              • #8
                ^ yeah, boxers are good for this situation

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mediocremeat View Post
                  i can see the logic but no thanks...i aint trying to have my meat chaffing against crotch seams of my jeans!! also if you're wearing trousers or sweats the protrusion is far to obvious.
                  . . . Far too obvious. . . thats kinda why I'm working out. . .lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by calixto View Post
                    No underwear, ever.

                    You know why? NOT because you get additional hang, but because it prevents extreme TURTLING, and also allows for easier and quicker stimulation, if you like.

                    Maybe I am a weirdo, but I like to get a quick massage in whenever I can, also (obviously) preventing TURTLING.
                    I feel like i have a full time chubb , yes and that turtle is gone.
                    I wear loose fit jeans and dress paints at work and i have not noticed any discomfort.
                    again just my opinion i feel it allows for more blood flow.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tibron View Post
                      Just my opinion, but I have stopped wearing underwear since I have started PE , i think this helps in flacid hang.
                      let gravity do its job, again just my opinion.
                      What do you think?
                      Lol it sounds interesting! but I do this only when I go to
                      bed.
                      Starting stats
                      bpel 6''
                      mseg 5.5
                      Current stats
                      bpel 6.9''
                      mseg 5.8''
                      Goal
                      8''x6''

                      What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't think it matters either way, except if it's freezing out, the underwear might help keep it a little warmer and prevent shrinkage ... if you really want to prevent contraction, like after a workout, I'd use a wrap.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I go Comando in my sweats and also no underwear in bed I like to touch her al over more comfortable for me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I now ear boxer briefs this helps maintain the hang in winter w/o compromising size. Well let me put it this way often i reaqch 7" flccid underwear if to tight can be problamatic. Loose boxer briefs helps keep you warm in the winter w/o discomfort.


                            For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              can wear boxer briefs, i would fall to one side or the other in the leg part felt not comfortable at all , with normal briefs , i did not get that hang.
                              and my wife likes the comando less laundry LOL. plus on long car rides she likes to just unzip me and i am ready not fighting with underwear.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X