Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use of Test Supplement/s & Adverse Effects on Pot Gains? (I need ur brains on this!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use of Test Supplement/s & Adverse Effects on Pot Gains? (I need ur brains on this!)

Ok then.. wasn't 100% where to post this... so here goes nothing.

For anyone who is into bodybuilding and has used legal PH's... I'm ABOUT to run;

Estra 4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione 30mg *

2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol 10mg *

Basic a Havoc/Tren blend. I'm running 60mg's for the Estra & 30 mg's of the Epithio... testosterone precursors... (I do have a PCT w/ fareston prepped).

My question is, if I'm messing with my exogenous testosterone production.. DHT conversaion via 5a-reductase @ the Androgen receptor... it'll play a role in FH + LSH feedback (two hormones responsible for what makes a man a man LOL)... I'm basically screwing with the Hypothalamic-Pituitary Gonadal Axis... I'll be effecting the LH & FSH receptors affecting the gonads...

now, with this negative feedback on the hypothalamus... What potential hinderance could there by on penile growth? I know shut down can lead to suppression of cells in the testes that cause atrophy.. but that's the testicles, not the penis. Penis doesn't shrink during AAS usage...

thoughts? Ideas?

If I lost anyone.. sorry. Let me know what isn't clear and I'll try to explain it more simply...
    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
    GOAL - 7.5 BP
Working...
X