Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock rings for girth?

Hi, simple question really.

Can wearing cock rings for extended periods help with girth gains? It seems to me that using a rubbery cock ring would be like a less intense version of clamping.

If so, how long should I wear one for incorporating it into JP's beginner routine? Also, what's your preferred method of wearing one, in front of or behind the balls?

Thanks,
    Junkie.

Makes sense. I would definitely do it in front of the balls, and I think the longest you are supposed to wear those things is like a half hour, so maybe try that? I don't know much about clamping, but I know you are not supposed to do Uli's more than twice a week, so I guess the best way to do it would be two days a week about six hours after your session.
    Last edited by pe2damax; 01-11-2010, 06:33 PM.

Comment

I've just had another Idea, combining edging with a cock ring could be quite intense?

Comment

If you have a read around here, you will find some info telling you not to try clamping gor at least six months, that you shoudl not clamp behind your balls and you should not clamp for more than 10-15 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon View Post
          If you have a read around here, you will find some info telling you not to try clamping gor at least six months, that you shoudl not clamp behind your balls and you should not clamp for more than 10-15 mins.
          Yep, I've read all that, but seeing as it isn't a strong "clamp" it seems like it would be less of an advanced exercise. I'm still not going to try it until one of the more experienced users puts a word in here.

Comment

Whenever I edge, I always slap a cock ring on. It makes the sessions so much more intense. But I take it off after 15 minutes maximum. If I leave it on any longer, I start to get a crampy feeling in my balls.

Oooo...500 posts!

Comment

I'm going to get me one tomorrow gator!!! So you think they work?

Congrats on 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Almost Six View Post
                I'm going to get me one tomorrow gator!!! So you think they work?
                Hmmm...work meaning what? I just think it's a good way to intensify your edging. I don't think you can just put a cock ring on, edge for 15 minutes a day, and expect to making huge permanent gains. You could definitely get a nice increase in EQ though. I think wearing a cock ring makes your orgasm more intense too. Get one and let us know what you think of it.

Comment

I think cock rings are great for maintaining a post-PE pump. Just make sure it's not so tight that it completely restrict circulation. You also shouldn't leave it on too long either.
                  Last edited by Big Al; 01-31-2010, 05:52 PM.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                  X