When did you stop feeling small?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you stop feeling small?

For those of your who started of average or below, when did you stop feeling small?
    Starting Size
    9/22/09
    BPEL 6' NBPEL 5.5 EG 4.5

Now
    NBPEL 6.3 EG 4.65

Short Term Goal
    6.5' BPEL 4.75'' EG

Long Term Goal
    7+ BPEL 5.5 EG

Hard question to answer. I have days when I want to show it off, and days where I want to hide it. The hide it days keep me motivated to improve.

Comment

im only on my second day of jelqing and havent bothered to check for results yet (no point). but i would think others stop feeling small when they get gains, or even notice an improvement in erection quality.
      Start / Current
      NBPEL: 6"
      EG: 4.5

Short Term Goal

NBPEL: 6.5"
      EG: 5.0

Comment

When I hit 7" NBP
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I've never felt 'small'... i've always felt 'average'... but since my breakup (it was really bad)... I know she'll contact me (she's already unblocked me on FB finally.. for some strange reason - and it's not a FB error. I have my ways of knowing)... i want her to ask for sex again when she does contact me. Thanks to PEing.. I feel more confident b/c of a lot of really good guys w/ good advice here. =)
          A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
          NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
          GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

When I stop feeling small, I'll let you know.

Comment

this is very much a mind thing, recently a member posted saying he was 8" and felt very insecure.

Comment

never, its like anorexia or heroin hero you'll always be chasing the dragon.

Comment

It is a mind thing certainly. But I have to say, my recent girlfriend began right away talking about how big I was. It was nice to hear, but not until I knew she was actualy telling her friends the same thing did I believe it was mire than just flattery. Strangely, it was her telling people and "loving" my penis size that got me back on it after 10 years. It motivates me not out of depression but because I live the idea of living up to her idea of it. I am maybe the high side of average so was lucky enough to "come after" a couple smaller boyfriends of hers. So there ya go. Sometimes it's relative!
                  8/10/97
                  BPEL 6 3/4''
                  EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                  BPEL 7 1/8"
                  EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                  BPEL 7 1/4"
                  EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                  BPEL 7 1/4+"
                  NPBEL 6.6
                  EG 5 1/4"
                  BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
                  BPEL 7.5
                  NBEL 6.75
                  EG ?

Long term goal
                  BPEL 8"
                  EG 6

Comment

Sometimes i have to remind myself im big.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I've never really felt 'small' just because of my dick. I felt 'different' because I'm family and not a 'regular' guy.
                      Part of the reason I'm here is to show myself that I'm as good as the next man. With all the sizes on this site ,
                      it's helped me realize I'm normal enough to get over dick size and enjoy being a man with out judgement.
                      I'm sure that PE has helped a lot of us in that respect. Yeah PE !!! And all you guys who've helped !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
                        Sometimes it's relative!
                        Very true. I've been with girls that told me I was but I didn't believe them, I'm on the higher side of average and know it. Maybe I've just seen some really big ones in movies! lol

Still don't feel big, to answer the question.
                        Start: 9/12/2010
                        NBPEL - 6.85"
                        BPEL - 7.5"
                        MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
                        NBPEL - 6.85"
                        BPEL - 7.5"
                        MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Comment

I dont feel small, but i do feel average

i think when i consistantly measure 6.5" EL x 5.5" EG i'll no longer feel 'average' and will move into 'above average'

'big' will be when i hit my goal!
                          Start (12/12/09): BPEL: 6 1/8" | NBPEL: 5 7/8" | EG: 5 1/4"

Current (15/01/09): BPEL: 6 3/8" | EG: 5 3/8"

Goal: NBPEL: Over 7" | EG: 5 3/4"-6"

Comment

im starting to feel above average for the first time in my life.. at times in my life i felt small.. then i realized i was just average... but right now its a great feeling.. both mentally and in my hand. i just somewhat hooked up with my first girl since starting PE.. no sex but a handjob and i did the same for her. it was pretty cool how small her hand looked and felt on it! and i could tell she was happy with the size as she got off really fast as soon as she started playing with mine hah

ive been talking to my ex a lot more recently and it seems shes going to visit again soon from ny (i live in pacific northwest).. im trying not to tell her that i've gotten bigger.. i want to hear her ask or watch her jaw drop
                            my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
                            BPEL- 6 3/4in
                            EG- 5in
                            NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
                            BPEL- 7in
                            EG-5.2in
                            NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
                              It is a mind thing certainly. But I have to say, my recent girlfriend began right away talking about how big I was. It was nice to hear, but not until I knew she was actualy telling her friends the same thing did I believe it was mire than just flattery. Strangely, it was her telling people and "loving" my penis size that got me back on it after 10 years. It motivates me not out of depression but because I live the idea of living up to her idea of it. I am maybe the high side of average so was lucky enough to "come after" a couple smaller boyfriends of hers. So there ya go. Sometimes it's relative!

at 7 and a half bpel you are by far larger than the high side of avg................ high side of avg is 6.. low side is 5.5... you my friend are BIG!
                              my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
                              BPEL- 6 3/4in
                              EG- 5in
                              NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
                              BPEL- 7in
                              EG-5.2in
                              NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

Working...
                              X