Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding it difficult to Kegel after Jelqing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding it difficult to Kegel after Jelqing.

Since starting PE im fiinding it more difficult to Kegel. i dont know if this is because im more aware of kegelling since im doing about 100 a day, where as before i only keggled when trying to get an erection.
    i can still Kegel, but i find that my penis doesnt move as much, if you get me? Has anyone else had this?
    Start / Current
    NBPEL: 6"
    EG: 4.5

Short Term Goal

NBPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.0

It may take time to get conditioned.

Comment

okie dokie. il keep that in mind.

Thanks.
      Start / Current

Short Term Goal

Comment

Actually, i dont want to close the thread just yet.

could someone first tell me if they have had this before as a beginner? if i know its a common thing it will put my mind at rest.
        the problem is i can still Kegel, but i find that my penis doesnt move as much. its like my kegel strength has become very weak since PE.

Thanks.
        Last edited by Curlers; 01-06-2010, 08:21 AM.
        Start / Current

Short Term Goal

Comment

Like Peg said. Also, because you hadn't done kegels before... at least to this extent. Your muscles may just be tired from all the squeezing. I wouldn't kegel every day either. It's a muscle and it needs time to heal as well.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

my penis seems ready to go other than the lack of kegel strength. is it best if i rest a few days until the kegel strength comes back?
            Start / Current

Short Term Goal

Comment

i just started monday, today was my second day of kegeling. i've been doing the suggested beginner exercises; stetch jelq kegel. i know what you mean about your penis moving. in the beginning of the kegels i am able to clench the muscle for nearly 10 seconds, but towards the end of 5 minutes i am only able to hold it for 3 seconds and my penis does not move as much (i'm not sure how many i do, i hold it for as long as i can over 5 minutes). I'm not sure how long you've been working for, but my guess is that in a few weeks time when i build up some muscle endurance, i'll be able to kegel harder for longer.

Comment

also i wouldnt suggest working out your abs before this. maybe it doesnt affect it but when i kegel i tend to clench my abs a bit as well. similar to working out your shoulders right before going to bench press - its not the same muscle area but probably hinders performance.

Comment

10 seconds if a VERY long contraction most people would say. when i was fresh before even starting PE the most i could hold for was about 2 seconds. i think its mentioned around here somewhere that most people can only hold the kegel contraction for 1 - 3 seconds before doing PE.

what ive been getting is a very weak kegel. since doing PE i cant even hold a contraction, i can barely make my penis move when i try to kegel. where as bfore i could quite easily see my penis move. if you get me?

im gonna be taking 4 days off to wait for it to come around, hopefully il start again monday, if not i may leave it a full 7 days. its taking me awhile to get into it, but with some patience and perserverence hopefully il get somewhere one of these days.
                  Start / Current

Short Term Goal

Comment

Curlers,

I have a similar problem as you, if not the same problem. I find that kegeling after jelqing is also hard for me. My erect unit doesn't move as strongly as it used to; I do notice that If I give two days rest between kegeling sessions that this problem gets a little better (but still persists). As of today, I will prevent kegeling for the next week before restarting it, and I'll do no more than 40 quick kegels each session.

Comment

perhaps we do have the same thing. i dont know how long you've been jelqing, but i only done 3 sessions up until today. althought im not doin much, it seems alot of volume for my penis to take. i dont know how important the kegels are in general, but im not gonna be doin them for awhile. for now they are out of my routine since i think their slowing me down. im going to take 4 days off until monday and see if it improves, if not il go the full week and start again. when i start back up without the kegels in my routine, il know then if its the 10minutes of wet jelqing thats causing it, or if its the kegels themself.

on my rest days im going to to several heat wraps throughout the day. i suggest you do the same if your going to rest. heat helps improve the circulation therefore speeding up recovery time. if you want il keep you updated to give you a bit of feedback? perhaps i can share some light on the matter if i can suss out what the problem is.

EDIT: just got a quick question for you. whats your EQ like? i would say mine is roughly an 8. its up, but its not solid. i can bend it a bit to.

i think il wait until my next good EQ before i start back up. their always the best indicators.
                      Last edited by Curlers; 01-06-2010, 09:25 PM.
                      Start / Current

Short Term Goal

Comment

Hi Curlers,

Yeah keep me informed. The more information we share, the better it is. My EQ when I started PE consistently was near a 9, and sometimes 10. Lately however, since I have been jogging less (ie, lower quality blood flow) and have been over kegeling (since i kegel 2 On/1Off) my EQ has dropped to near a consistent 6-7, and occasionally hitting 9 or 10.

Kegeling is important for pumping blood into the penis, this helps the tissues expand. Kegeling possibly also helps with the CS (the lower tube that runs below the penis along the shaft). In a week when I resume kegeling. I will strictly do it 1 On, 2 Off before my muscle is used to it.

Best,

Comment

Working...
                        X