Speed up Recovery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed up Recovery?

I was just wondering if you can speed up the recovery time of you penis by applying additional hot wraps throughout the day. Rather than just apply a 10min hot wrap for the warm up before you start your jelqing and other exercises, followed by a 10min hot wrap for the warm down, but would doing an additional one or two hot wraps help to speed up the recovery since heat produces more red blood cells - more blood capillaries which helps recovery in general.

what do you think? seems to make sense.

thanks.
    Start / Current
    NBPEL: 6"
    EG: 4.5

Short Term Goal

NBPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.0

Heat can be good for repair of any tissue in the body. It's the same when you have a muscle injury. It doesn't "produce more red blood cells" but it will expand capillaries which allows for more blood flow.
    Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
    Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
    Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
    Goal: 8 x 6
    My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

People are experimenting with both heat and cold, let us know how it goes.

Comment

ok. thanks for the replies. im going to give heat a go, it seems more appropriate for what were doing. its not like muscle exericse, where you warm up - exercise - cool down. this is more of a case of warming up - exercising - then warming up again, since were applying a heat wrap.

this is just a guess. i will let you know if i think it helps at all. i will be applying a hot wrap later for 10min in the hope to speed my recovery up for tomorrows workout.

thanks.
        Start / Current
        NBPEL: 6"
        EG: 4.5

Short Term Goal

NBPEL: 6.5"
        EG: 5.0

Comment

Working...
        X