Having problems stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems stretching

my flaccid glans is smaller than average and i am having problems holding right behind the glans and stretching the penis out. Any idea how i can get around this issue? any advice would be of great help!. thanks
    start 10/12/09
    NBEL: 15.5 cm = 6.1 inch/EG: 4.2 inches/FL: 7.7 cm = 3 inch/FG:3.7 inches = 9.4 cm

12/01/10
    BPEL: 18 cm or 7.1 inch/NBEL: 17 cm or 6.7 inch/FG: 4.4 inch or 11.2 cm/EG: 4.8 or 12,2 cm

Short term goal(June 2010)
    NBEL: 7'5/EG: 5'5

Long term goal:
    NBEL: 9/EG: 6.5

Use some baby powder
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

personally, i grip my glans right int he middle of my palm and wrap my fingers around the glans itself.

From experience i find it far more comfortable and there is much less chance of injury as pressure is evenly distributed all over rather than directly behind the sensitive glans.

For added grip make hand slightly damp (clammy) or use soap.

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
        Use some baby powder

i will try that. thanks
        start 10/12/09
        NBEL: 15.5 cm = 6.1 inch/EG: 4.2 inches/FL: 7.7 cm = 3 inch/FG:3.7 inches = 9.4 cm

12/01/10
        BPEL: 18 cm or 7.1 inch/NBEL: 17 cm or 6.7 inch/FG: 4.4 inch or 11.2 cm/EG: 4.8 or 12,2 cm

Long term goal:

Comment

Originally posted by clockwatcher View Post
          personally, i grip my glans right int he middle of my palm and wrap my fingers around the glans itself.

From experience i find it far more comfortable and there is much less chance of injury as pressure is evenly distributed all over rather than directly behind the sensitive glans.

For added grip make hand slightly damp (clammy) or use soap.

i don't think you have enough force to stretch it out properly when you do that or do you? hm I'll try soap. thanks
          start 10/12/09

12/01/10

Long term goal:

Comment

I actually grip about a full finger's distance from behind the glans. Not only that, but for downward stretches which can normally seem awkward, using both your index and middle fingers (Middle finger directly under the glans) helps your grip tremendously. It also helps if you pull excess skin towards the base of the penis before you grip; otherwise you might just be stretching the skin and not the actual penis. If you're uncircumsized you probably shouldn't try it, but otherwise I think it helps.

Also if you're having a grip problem, I have a story for you: I used to use a surgical glove for PE. I thought my grip wasn't good enough because when I stretched my hand would gradually work it's way off end of my penis. I realize now that I was just pulling WAY too hard and now do all my stretches without a gripping aid. Remember that you don't have to pull too hard to make gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
              I actually grip about a full finger's distance from behind the glans. Not only that, but for downward stretches which can normally seem awkward, using both your index and middle fingers (Middle finger directly under the glans) helps your grip tremendously. It also helps if you pull excess skin towards the base of the penis before you grip; otherwise you might just be stretching the skin and not the actual penis. If you're uncircumsized you probably shouldn't try it, but otherwise I think it helps.

Also if you're having a grip problem, I have a story for you: I used to use a surgical glove for PE. I thought my grip wasn't good enough because when I stretched my hand would gradually work it's way off end of my penis. I realize now that I was just pulling WAY too hard and now do all my stretches without a gripping aid. Remember that you don't have to pull too hard to make gains.

Perfect , i will try tomorow the first method you stated. I'll let you know how it goes.

thanks
              start 10/12/09

12/01/10

Long term goal:

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post

One question, would it be as comfortable or easy as when you're doing the full circles?
                start 10/12/09

12/01/10

Long term goal:

Comment

Working...
                X