Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBPEL vs. BPEL -- how close can they be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBPEL vs. BPEL -- how close can they be?

Ok, so, basic question.

Obviously, the two main length measurements people throw around are non-bone pressed erect length (NBPEL) and bone pressed erect length (BPEL). NBPEL being how much penis sticks out beyond the body, BPEL being the ruler pressed down to the pubic bone.

Seeing as there is normally a discrepancy in the two numbers, how close can these two be made through fitness, diet and exercise? It would seem that removing ALL the fat from the pubic bone area (ie the two numbers were nearly identical) would be optimal for exposing concealed penis, thereby 'lengthening' the penis.

Stated otherwise, can we make our BPEL the same as our NBPEL?

I would say that removing all the fat would be nearly impossible without some kind of liposuction. The thickness of the fat pad also may be caused by genetics. The 'normal' difference between NBPEL and BPEL seems to be around 0.5", however mine is 0.9" and I'm a pretty average weight.

I'm only guessing, but I'd say the closest you're every going to get the two measurements is around 0.25". Some parts of the body are naturally more fatty than others.
    Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Originally posted by BMot
      I'm only guessing, but I'd say the closest you're every going to get the two measurements is around 0.25"
      I'd agree with that. I'm at ideal weight for my height and don't have excess fat and I get exactly 1/4" difference.

Comment

The smallest difference I have heard reported was about 1/4 inch. I suppose if you were as thin as a cadaver you could get it down to a bit less, but there has to be skin and subcutaneous tissue covering the bone and ligaments there.

It is partly genetically determined. I'm 57 now, but even when I was young and under 10% body fat, I still had a significant fat pad (probably 3/4 inch or so). Now that I'm older and could stand to lose at least 15 lbs, if not 20, it is much larger, around 1 1/2". Subcutaneous tissue of the abdominal wall does migrate southward with age, just like a woman's boobs do.

Of course, it does sort of piss me off that instead of looking like I was 7 1/2 inches long (which I would if I had a quarter inch fat pad) I look like I am only 6 1/2" long. But in terms of functional length, much of the difference between BPEL and NBPEL is usable.

In order to find out how much, I took a long, clear plastic bottle that once held camp soap and cut a hole out of the bottom big enough to stick my cock through. If I put my penis in this plastic cylinder and press it down, as would happen during sex with full insertion, I can touch the opposite end at the top which is 7 1/4". So for me about 1/2 inch of BPEL might not be insertable. But then again, a woman's coochie is a lot nicer to press up against then a hard, plastic cylinder.

Comment

I agree that you would have to have an extremely low body fat % to have zero fat pad. I have an inch and I am considered 20 pounds overweight at 200 pounds and 6' tall.
          Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
          Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
          Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
          Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
          February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
          June '13 BPFLS 11"
          January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
          December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

ok, well, maybe I put too much emphasis on the "zero" fat pad. however, 1/4" sounds like a pretty darn good goal to shoot for (at least myself). I also have about an 1" of fat pad.

seems like reducing that fat pad would be a logical goal for us PEers

Comment

theres only 1/4 an inch between mine my body fat is only 9% and im in gd shape, cant see it being much less with skin n flesh n everything else thats in there
              29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
              EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
              NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
              EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
              EG-6"

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore View Post
                theres only 1/4 an inch between mine my body fat is only 9% and im in gd shape, cant see it being much less with skin n flesh n everything else thats in there
                yah sweet. im around 16% and lowering. used to be cut, when the veins start popping in the 6-9% range its crazy cool back then i wasn't really paying attention to my pelvic fat too much though lol

Comment

Of course the difference is more visual than functional but .25" is probably a good aim.
                  Did hear of one guy, who went for surgical penis enlargement, but they gave him a fat pad reduction instead ,as he had an extreame fat pad.
                  Aparently there is a name for this,(extream fat pad) after a Dickens character, but it escapes me.

Comment

would you guys say pulling back the fat pad when measuring is roughly equal to a BPEL measurement or does BPEL refer strictly to pushing the ruler into the pubic bone?

Comment

Don't know have never concerned muself much with nbpel, though I am starting to see the relevance.

Comment

I have about a .5" difference in NBP as apposed to BP. I am also a bit fat right now... well overweight... well tubby... or pudgy... Either way, I'm kinda fat right now... so been working on that. Would be nice to see if my NBPEL gets closer to BP as a lose more weight.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Hey np, perhaps you can be the guy to go under the magic .25"difference.

Comment

Originally posted by LandCruiser80 View Post
                            yah sweet. im around 16% and lowering. used to be cut, when the veins start popping in the 6-9% range its crazy cool back then i wasn't really paying attention to my pelvic fat too much though lol
                            neva really found it hard getting the fat % down just need to cut out fat sugars jus eat lean meat n veg cant go wrong, take it your a body builder then?
                            29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                            EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                            NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                            EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                            EG-6"

Comment

Maybe.... maybe... We'll see.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X