Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major flaccid girth and length gains not so much erect , is it normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major flaccid girth and length gains not so much erect , is it normal?

i've been doing the beginners routine and adding ulis and horse squeezes to it. after a month of doing PE, my flaccid length and girth speciallY! have segnificanlty increased but not so much when erect, a little bit of girth of course but still not the same effect as when im flaccid. is this normal?
    start 10/12/09
    NBEL: 15.5 cm = 6.1 inch/EG: 4.2 inches/FL: 7.7 cm = 3 inch/FG:3.7 inches = 9.4 cm

12/01/10
    BPEL: 18 cm or 7.1 inch/NBEL: 17 cm or 6.7 inch/FG: 4.4 inch or 11.2 cm/EG: 4.8 or 12,2 cm

Short term goal(June 2010)
    NBEL: 7'5/EG: 5'5

Long term goal:
    NBEL: 9/EG: 6.5

Yes, it's normal. Many people see flaccid gains before erect gains. Erect gains should come soon.

On a side note, if you've only been PEing for a month, I wouldn't be doing any Ulis or Horse Squeezes until you've been going for 3 months or so.
    Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Thanks for the note. i am not feeling any pain though, i've learned to increase intensity and add moves as i go along and it seems to be working just fine. it was just weird to me because my flaccid girth and length are much noticeable compared to my erect ones and i wanted to have some feedback on that.

Originally posted by BMot View Post
      Yes, it's normal. Many people see flaccid gains before erect gains. Erect gains should come soon.

On a side note, if you've only been PEing for a month, I wouldn't be doing any Ulis or Horse Squeezes until you've been going for 3 months or so.
      start 10/12/09
      NBEL: 15.5 cm = 6.1 inch/EG: 4.2 inches/FL: 7.7 cm = 3 inch/FG:3.7 inches = 9.4 cm

12/01/10
      BPEL: 18 cm or 7.1 inch/NBEL: 17 cm or 6.7 inch/FG: 4.4 inch or 11.2 cm/EG: 4.8 or 12,2 cm

Long term goal:

Comment

Originally posted by The game View Post
        it was just weird to me because my flaccid girth and length are much noticeable compared to my erect ones and i wanted to have some feedback on that.
        I'm experiencing the same thing with flaccid girth.

Good luck with your gains "The game"
        Start: 12/4/09 BPEL-7, EG-4
        Current: BPFSL-7 5/8, BPEL-7 1/4, EG-4 1/4
        1st Goal: BPEL-7.5, EG 5.5

Comment

Yes u can't see erect lenth before flaccid lenth gains.

Comment

thanks. we should expect erect gains soon im guessing.

Originally posted by 7x6PocketRocket View Post
            I'm experiencing the same thing with flaccid girth.

Good luck with your gains "The game"
            start 10/12/09

12/01/10

Long term goal:

Comment

Yep, always how it works in my experience. I've been back into clamping the last few weeks myself and my flaccid girth is up a solid 1/4''. Erect has yet to change but I know it will.

Comment

I had the same thing when I started. The flaccid gains came first and then later the erect ones. And I also wrote about it in my progress log and I got the same answer as you here - flaccid first, then erect.

Keep on exercising mate! You are on the right path!

Comment

Sorry i am not too good with abbreviations PI?.

Originally posted by 7"Steve
                  Are you getting positive PI's The Game ?
                  start 10/12/09

12/01/10

Long term goal:

Comment

A PI is an indicator, so for instance, a lot of morning wood is a positive indicator.

I would use great caution with Uli's and especially horse these are advanced moves.
                    The mod's spend much time/effort ,with members with injuries, who have tried to move forward too quickly.
                    Sometimes it is more haste less speed.
                    Pain isn't allways a good indication, when you feel pain it may mean an injury has already occured.

Comment

thnx for clearing that out. I am getting wood but not 9 or 10. around 8. I do overwork myself a bit not too much tho, i think that's why im not getting hard wood. Its my first month, i already do
                      10 min warmup
                      15 min stretching
                      15 min ulis
                      15 min horse squeeze
                      200 wet jelqs
                      200 v jelqs
                      5 min warm down

no pain or anything, i do feel very sore when i start the routine the next day but it goes away after 2 min of stretching. however i do feel like i overstretched, coz now i am feeling something funny or smal pain nothing huge or unbereable , it;s a vein in the left side of my penis, i feel its like pinching me, i did rest two days and im thinking of not stretching today. anyone?

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      A PI is an indicator, so for instance, a lot of morning wood is a positive indicator.

I would use great caution with Uli's and especially horse these are advanced moves.
                      The mod's spend much time/effort ,with members with injuries, who have tried to move forward too quickly.
                      Sometimes it is more haste less speed.
                      Pain isn't allways a good indication, when you feel pain it may mean an injury has already occured.
                      start 10/12/09

12/01/10

Long term goal:

Comment

That sounds like enough pain to merit cutting back to me. 15 mins of Uli's is way too much for a beginner. I have done a few Uli's, but only about 2-3 of them for 20-30 seconds with a light grip, as I am a beginner as well.

Flaccid gains before erect gains is 100% normal. Happened to me as well. We both need to make sure not to overdo the workouts though.
                        Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
                        Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
                        Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
                        Goal: 8 x 6
                        My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

Hmm...sorry the Game! I missed the fact that you have been doing advanced exercises.

Maybe I should not have said earlier that you are on the right path. Pegasus is right in his post that maybe you are doing too much too early.

Comment

Originally posted by 7"Steve
                            Are you getting positive PI's The Game ?
                            today, first day back from two days off on a 5 day routine, i warmed up nicely for about 20 minutes with very hot shower. I never felt better, stretches were amazing for the first time i felt it hanging big. and at night i got very hard wood around 9.8. so yes i guess, i am getting very good positive PI's!!
                            start 10/12/09

12/01/10

Long term goal:

Comment

Working...
                            X